• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Clutch

I'm liking the gravity for longer approaches and off the tee. I have a few really stiff excels that I like to putt with but that might change when it gets cold.
My push putting has been a lot better since I switched back to the Clutch.

Bump.

Anyone throwing the production run Pinnacles? Or any Clutch for that matter?

Bump.

Anyone throwing the production run Pinnacles? Or any Clutch for that matter?

My first interaction with a Clutch was a Pinnacle that a buddy gave me from a tournament freebie. First throw with it about 120 feet out in the yard went straight in. Despite the early success, it didn't make the bag over my Reko at the time.

I actually recently got two Glow Proteges in, among KC Aviars and JB Roaches. I'm going through a bit of a putting crisis and moving away from the Reko for putting. I like the way the Clutch feels in the hand, but I think I've got a bit more confidence with the feel and flight of the KC Aviar.

My first interaction with a Clutch was a Pinnacle that a buddy gave me from a tournament freebie. First throw with it about 120 feet out in the yard went straight in. Despite the early success, it didn't make the bag over my Reko at the time.

I actually recently got two Glow Proteges in, among KC Aviars and JB Roaches. I'm going through a bit of a putting crisis and moving away from the Reko for putting. I like the way the Clutch feels in the hand, but I think I've got a bit more confidence with the feel and flight of the KC Aviar.

If you like the Jawbreaker plastic but want the Clutch, OG Magnet is there. Yeah lots stay away from the Magnet as they want the stiff as stiff Magnet from 2000-2005 so they get The Excel plastic Clutch, but Yeah those who used and still use the Magnet in Soft Pro D often switched the non throwing Magnets to the Jawbreaker, I was one of the few in 2017 still using a Stiff short and and modern Pro D for long and for all cold below ~40 F winter use before I switched to the Jawbreaker.

Hey gripenemy,
2 protege 174,170, 2 gravity 170, 174and three excel 174, 171,172 all about 6/10 a little pencil in the center of the excels.

Attachments

• 20200618_160129.jpg
    20200618_160129.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 31
Bump?

I seldom hear Legacy talk on DGCR these days...anyone still throw a Clutch? Yes I did buy that lot offer from thechamp lol

I bag a Cobra Strike Steve Rico Clutch, great approach disc for me.

Legacy makes great discs but never seems to get much attention. With the Clutch, my Mongoose, Ghost, Valor, Gauge and Hunter all big part of my rounds.

Latest posts