• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cold play sucks!

Yes, it is. Learned that after a while. Also, slide a nice one accrosed frozen snow. Was an accident, I worm burned a Predator, hit the snow about 150 ft in front of me and watched it skip and slide another 150 or more.

I always seem to hit icy stuff when I want my disc to sit and stay, and loose powder when I want a skip or slide. :doh:

Wow you guys really don't know cold do you... When it was 40 degrees I was playing in pants and a t-shirt.

I'm pretty sure you'd be cold here too in 40 degree weather when the wind is blowing and there is moisture in the air. I could be wrong.
I know that when I was in Colorado in the snow, it didn't feel nearly as cold as our one snow day a year does.

But not as bad as nickelback (but don't get me started on that):D

I'd say they're about the same, on one hand Coldplay smells of a hint sweet-poop, whereas Nickleback smells like a more meaty-poop. I give them both the same 1/10 rating.

I'd say they're about the same, on one hand Coldplay smells of a hint sweet-poop, whereas Nickleback smells like a more meaty-poop. I give them both the same 1/10 rating.

Nickleback smells like moose poop, damn crappy canadian rock bands. :thmbdown:

I'm pretty sure you'd be cold here too in 40 degree weather when the wind is blowing and there is moisture in the air. I could be wrong.
I know that when I was in Colorado in the snow, it didn't feel nearly as cold as our one snow day a year does.

You live in texas...that's why it feels cold. You're used to a lot hotter summers while we are used to much colder winters. it's 22F and 81% humidity out right now and I don't think it makes a huge difference.

i got excited when i thought this was about the band...:D

but now i realize it's about weather, i cant relate... i live in San Francisco.

I think I'm going to go crazy if I don't get at least one round in this winter, but winter clothing doesn't allow much for movement.

I played league Sunday and Monday. Snow, rain, sleet 30ish and a little
wind. It kind of sucks, but its better than sitting in the house all winter.

I played two days ago in Iowa. Wind chill was 20 below with about 10 inches of snow on the course. My leg fell through the ice and got wet as well as my right throwing arm which was ungloved. I was on the 16th hole so of course I carried on. Some of the snow was deep in areas, I felt like Rocky when he was training for his fight by running through the snow.