• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Collection Pics!

This thread has turned into my favorite thread of all time.

There is a pic of my collection all piled up somewhere on this site but it is kinda old. I'll snap some new pics tonight when I get home from work.

This thread also got me thinking about a guy who came onto DGR a couple of years ago trying to sell discs out of his crazy awesome collection. I searched and couldn't find the post but does any other DGRer remember him? He had stuff like a clear CE teebird with the SE Teebird stamp and a couple of glow CE Eagles and (the thing I tried to buy off him) a set of Ken Climo metal minis among other things. He wanted some crazy prices for everything (like $60 for one mini and like $200 for the teebird) and eventually set up his own website to sell discs off his collections but everything was priced insanely high.

This has been your vague description of the day.

Comets: ESP, X, TP, Z
98ht0i.jpg

Bosses, Augusta and SB wraiths x2, Destroyers
2yzmskw.jpg

10x candy, 10x pro, 10x pro, 10x pro and CE, CE and 11x
zl2hhf.jpg

Champ glow Eagles (6 EL, 4 EX)
3322oes.jpg

xXx, Pred, Force (sorry it's sideways)
11t50s3.jpg

DGR PDs, then a mix of PDs, SOLFs, SOSs
zugwn6.jpg

Rocs:
idycfs.jpg

Random box o wizards
344v6g9.jpg

All of it stacked up:

2d2ji93.jpg

A painting of Mark McGuire I own:
ff7mee.jpg

Good god... you'd think that discs were as cheap as pogs were with how many some of you guys have. Wow.

The trick is to slowly collect them through trades, tourneys and PIAS over the years.
How much does everyone pay at PIAS? The ones here in Det want $18 for star, $15 champ, $13pro, and $8 for DX. That's pretty darn steep compared to online... and you have to pay tax at PIAS too. Even the PIAS x-outs or used discs are usually about as much or more than new non-x discs online at Marshall street or dgcenter.

I think the only thing I ever bought at PIAS was a on a vacation when i needed a quick replacement for a lost disc... x-out champ which PIAS clearance ("was $12 now $10") made reasonable priced, still not a great deal.

Last edited:
How much does everyone pay at PIAS? The ones here in Det want $18 for star, $15 champ, $13pro, and $8 for DX. That's pretty darn steep compared to online... and you have to pay tax at PIAS too. Even the PIAS x-outs or used discs are usually about as much or more than new non-x discs online at Marshall street or dgcenter.

I think the only thing I ever bought at PIAS was a on a vacation when i needed a quick replacement for a lost disc... x-out champ which PIAS clearance ("was $12 now $10") made reasonable priced, still not a great deal.

I only buy used discs and I haggle with the guys there.