• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Collection Pics!

Man. I have a sick collection of Pogs from elementary school. If I had that many discs I think it would fill my entire living room lol.

I have that same Comet cfair. Ain't it a beauty?

It is, it makes it hard to throw it sometime to be honest. The one thing I don't like is a little bit of flashing that didn't get taken off on this one. Maybe I should just sand it down real quick... but then again it will just come off with play... the KC roc in the top left I've had bout 3 years, its so nicely beaten I would hate to lose it even if I stick with the buzzz.

52 not counting the minis... and I have 4 more discs on the way. 3 vibrams and a new banshee.

All this doesn't take into account my fiance's discs that I got here/she took from me because they're cool... Blue banshee, pepto pink banshee, awesome factory dye pearly white champ orc (eat your freaking hearts out), blue spider, and an Ion for putting. She FH's about 280 and climbing...

you have a sick stash of esp comets frank. I just got my first one a few days ago and it is beautiful. well-used but still hella stable.

dsc0305r.jpg

Rocs.

top: oracle, thrower, fireworks, fireworks, papa
battle, ce, claw, flags, 4x
11x, 11x, star ontario x3
10x, 11x, 11x, nox, 12x
ontario, dx +:thmbdown:, 8x, 10x, 11x

top left is a dx sanny and the one on the right is a glow ranch i split on a tree the other day.

Rocs.

top: oracle, thrower, fireworks, fireworks, papa
battle, ce, claw, flags, 4x
11x, 11x, star ontario x3
10x, 11x, 11x, nox, 12x
ontario, dx +:thmbdown:, 8x, 10x, 11x

top left is a dx sanny and the one on the right is a glow ranch i split on a tree the other day.

Hazy Shade, nice. That is a nice DG store. Its from my area too. The guy that runs it gave me a couple of great deals.

You live in Dayton? Me too. Lets play one sometime.

I use to live in Dayton (well close to dayton). I stopped in during my last trip home and picked up 4 '09 ESP Ace Race discs. One he gave me for free. But thats not the point...

We'll see what I can do with my next trip home.

Destroyers

This was 4 months ago. Have another 15-20 now. All Destroyers.

Attachments

• IMG00094.jpg
    IMG00094.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 95