• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Collegiate Team Rankings

Pretty neat. A nice little step towards growing the collegiate disc golf scene, which I hope will be a big boost to disc golf overall.

Go Cal State Monterey Bay! Oh, and Atrain, if you have the power too, could you correct the spelling of Monterey. We aren't located in Mexico. ;)
-other A-Train

really surprised how high up Mississippi State is...normally we are last in everything haha!

Now if I could only get the GA guys to join this site...:wall:

Next semester I'll be playing with the UGA team. Looking forward to it a ton.

... and I think for most of them their eligibility is up after next year, so I'll make sure I recruit real well at The Herm and Sandy Creek :thmbup:

Next semester I'll be playing with the UGA team. Looking forward to it a ton.

... and I think for most of them their eligibility is up after next year, so I'll make sure I recruit real well at The Herm and Sandy Creek :thmbup:

Excellent!
Since I'm not a student, and, I'm old:(, I'll volunteer as the coach...

If the University of Georgia needs a booster I would love to donate to it. Lifelong Dawgs fan! :) Let me know how I can help!

If the University of Georgia needs a booster I would love to donate to it. Lifelong Dawgs fan! :) Let me know how I can help!

I'll definitely be in touch. I'm sure any and all donations would be accepted. Let me get in touch with the guy who currently is running the team and I'll get his contact info to you.

Thanks so much :thmbup:

I'm gonna have to find a class at Colorado State and help show y'all how awesome we all are out here. So what if I already have masters degree there is always a class I can take.

Latest posts