• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Collegiate Team Rankings

New Rankings released today. (10.27.2011)

http://www.ncdgc.com/rankings.htm

1 OREGON
2 ALABAMA-HUNTSVILLE
3 PURDUE
4 ARKANSAS
5 SAN DIEGO STATE
6 CLEMSON
7 NORTH CAROLINA STATE
8 SOUTH CAROLINA
9 EAST TENNESSEE STATE
10 IOWA STATE
11 CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY-MONTEREY BAY
12 WESTERN KENTUCKY
13 TENNESSEE TECH
14 MISSISSIPPI STATE
15 APPALACHIAN STATE
16 KANSAS
17 GEORGIA TECH
18 GEORGIA
19 WESTERN ILLINOIS
20 ALABAMA
21 AUGUSTA STATE
22 BALL STATE
23 WEST VIRGINIA
24 INDIAN HILLS CC
25 ALABAMA-BIRMINGHAM
26 PENN STATE
27 GA COLLEGE
28 GA SOUTHERN
29 FLORIDA STATE
30 NOTRE DAME
31 EAST TENNESSEE STATE WOMEN
32 LIFE UNIVERSITY
33 ILLINOIS
34 LIBERTY UNIVERSITY
35 TEXAS STATE
36 WISCONSIN-STEVENS POINT
37 SOUTHERN ILLINOIS
38 CALIFORNIA BAPTIST
39 COLORADO STATE
40 KANSAS STATE
41 BERRY COLLEGE
42 NORTHERN IOWA
43 CARSON-NEWMAN
44 PASADENA CITY COLLEGE
45 PORTLAND STATE
46 GRACELAND
47 FLORIDA
48 WESTERN CAROLINA
49 CALIFORNIA-SANTA CRUZ
51 NORTH CAROLINA-ASHEVILLE
52 PITTSBURGH
53 OREGON STATE
55 EAST GEORGIA COLLEGE
56 LOS RIOS CC
57 CAMPBELL
T58 IOWA WESTERN CC
T58 KENNESAW STATE
T58 TENNESSEE
T58 UNIVERSITY OF THE PACIFIC
T58 ST. VINCENT

I was so mad that my team from Northland International University couldn't make it to the tourney at Highbridge! We didn't have but 2 players available that weekend...

I wish they had this when I was a Student at Western Kentucky (91-94). I tried so many times to get a school team/club going but could never get any interest.

Sad that Ga Tech is that far down the list. I been telling them for a few years now to put a 9-hole course on the roof tops.

Even poorer is seeing the even lower ranked teams that have great courses on campus, or are really close to them. (I'm lookin at you Augusta and Berry).

Augusta State dropped because of their lack of organization led to a DNF at the SouthEast Collegiate Open.

I'll play for GT, and bring home some wins, if I can get a full scholarship. I already live right down the street.

Even though there wasn't DG on campus when I was at GT, wouldn't an alumni fundraising tourney be interesting? I'd love to represent.

wow NC State is up there, i wonder who is on the team. it's funny that western carolina made the list, how did those guys find time to play with all the important binge drinking and meth use?

My alma mater is sitting pretty considering it's the first year they've had a team (or a course). Maybe next time I'm down there I can actually get a round in on campus.

#11 ranked Cal State Monterey Bay defeated #1 ranked Oregon last weekend on their home turf in the Finals of the 6th annual West Coast College Open! This made it the 5th win out of 6 years for the Monterey Bay Otters, reclaiming the Stancil Johnson Cup after losing out to both Oregon and San Diego State in the 2010 event.

Latest rankings are up. Three qualifiers that took place this past weekend have been added, so rankings are shaken up a bit.

Georgia Tech comes in at 14th in the nation, still ahead of UGA!

The qualifying season is over so these will be the rankings heading into the last tournament of the year, the National Collegiate Disc Golf Championships in April. Stay tuned.

Latest rankings are up. Three qualifiers that took place this past weekend have been added, so rankings are shaken up a bit.

Georgia Tech comes in at 14th in the nation, still ahead of UGA!

The qualifying season is over so these will be the rankings heading into the last tournament of the year, the National Collegiate Disc Golf Championships in April. Stay tuned.

Woo! Illinois State is ranked 50th! I'm hoping to drop into top 25 next year though, so watch out!

Go HSU Jacks!!! We just put a beat down on the tourny up in OR this last weekend. And now we're #12 in the nation!

Way to go Liberty! My brother-in-law will be going to college their next year so might have to pay him a visit and check out what they have going on!

The national championship is coming up soon for those guys, the NC State team just had a fundraiser tourney over the weekend to raise money for their trip. The team was looking good I think they have a good chance to bring home the crown.

Latest posts