• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Colorado Courses Update Thread

I have not been able to find any info on a Meyers Ranch course opening. It would be great though, the landscape looks incredible in this spot when I drive by.

The Adams Hollow redesign is opening up July 2nd. High hopes for that one!

Sorry to be negative. A friend and I actually played it while it was "closed". Seems like all they did was pour concrete tee pads in front of the old gravel ones. The new ones seemed to short for an effective run-up. It's too bad. It's a great course!

Any update on the new course in Conifer?
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Sorry to be negative. A friend and I actually played it while it was "closed". Seems like all they did was pour concrete tee pads in front of the old gravel ones. The new ones seemed to short for an effective run-up. It's too bad. It's a great course!

Aren't we glad that wasn't the case? I really want to host a glow round out there, but the City is being stubborn...

DSCF1067.JPG

Arapahoe Basin has expanded from 3 to 9 holes. Who knows how to update the page on here? http://arapahoebasin.blogspot.com/2017/07/arapahoe-basin-disc-golf.html

That is a damn shame. I didn't even notice the plan is on the barren side of cherry creek trail. I love new courses, but it's so frustrating to see more of the same. Centre Hills had so much more potential if they would have gone with 12 holes instead of 18. Or 9 with 3 different teepads. I'd love to see what a top level designer could do with a decent piece of property in the Denver area...

I love this idea. Center hills has great potential.

David Lorenz aka Light House to be relocated

David Lorenz aka Light House to be relocated, "if a suitable location ca be found"

South Suburban parks and rec site notification

Page Summary -

South Suburban Parks and Recreation (SSPR) will construct a new recreation complex at David A. Lorenz Regional Park (DALRP) where the disc golf course is currently located. DALRP was always intended to be a temporary home for the disc golf course. Construction is anticipated to start in summer 2019. The disc golf course will be relocated in spring 2019 if a suitable location can be found. SSPR is currently evaluating potential sites for relocation. A site plan process requires input from the disc golf community and surrounding land owners. We anticipate hosting public input meetings in late summer 2018. Contact Planning Manager Melissa Reese-Thacker, at [email protected] or 303.483.7023 about the recreation complex or disc golf course relocation.

Flyer

8fnFaR6h.jpg

Howdy folks, anybody know what is up with Bucksnort? I tried making a tee time for early summer, but apparently they aren't taking reservations. The website says something about an issue with the county government. Anybody know what that's all about?

Howdy folks, anybody know what is up with Bucksnort? I tried making a tee time for early summer, but apparently they aren't taking reservations. The website says something about an issue with the county government. Anybody know what that's all about?

From what I've gathered they received a cease and desist for running a business in a zoning that didn't allow it.

Looks like it's flat out closing up shop. http://bucksnort.healthtrains.net/

From what I've gathered they received a cease and desist for running a business in a zoning that didn't allow it.

Looks like it's flat out closing up shop. http://bucksnort.healthtrains.net/

I can confirm this. I had a reservation for BuckSnort & PhantomFalls this summer. I got a call/email from Paul (owner) saying they got cease and desist order from the county's planning and zoning committee. They are trying to work this out with the county, but there's no timeline yet for if/when BuckSnort will reopen.