• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Crafting Low Scores - Everything Discraft!

No one cares, stop posting and quoting yourself.

Seconded. Casey, we know you like the Impact, but at this point, your love affair with it, coupled with your haphazard posting style, are wearing thin. Give it a rest man.

In fairness to Casey, he was answering a question I asked him via PM about the Impact and some other discs, and I think it sort of spilled over inadvertently into the message board. In other words, it wasn't as haphazard as it might appear.

Threw the punishers I got against my outlaws yesterday. Both first run, one 168 and one 174. Their flight pattern is really nice but they don't go very far for a disc with a wing that wide. Kind of similar to an s line PD that lacks glide but makes up for it with a little more speed.

Nice disc but I don't have a slot in the bag for something like that, there isn't enough of a gap between outlaw and undertaker where I'd feel like I need one.

No one cares, stop posting and quoting yourself.

And you tend to comment on others posts without reading the whole thing, I said PM and all, was helping another player out. I also have had other post trying to help others on here, even giving them advice on discs to use in some situations that I have seen used one way or another to back up what they said, you miss those threads entirely.

This just in, Discraft has FINALLY stepped into this century by adding flight numbers (and keeping the old stability rating).

I hope this is a standard thing your them going forward. It would be good to drop the old system.

I hope this is a standard thing your them going forward. It would be good to drop the old system.

Keep the old one on the disc as well as I used it more as a stability thing but then if the new discs are like the DGA ones made in same factory that have the numbers rating but not on the discs this is a good thing, maybe the numbers will show up on the DGA discs at random like the discs at Innova did it mostly because other manufactures were doing the numbers on the discs at that same time.

Last edited:
Hmm "only" a "3" for fade on the Force, most of the sites like Infinite have it at a "4"

This just in, Discraft has FINALLY stepped into this century by adding flight numbers (and keeping the old stability rating).

About freaking time!! :thmbup:

Now I can at least look at a disc and have an idea what it's intended fight will take to get to that old style +1 rating.

No more guessing if it's, X-X/0/+1 or is it X-X/-2/+3!!

Still arbitrary, but it's at least something.

Now, will they be closer to Innova, or as worthless as Westside?

This is funny. I'm last to see Discraft acknowledging the need for flight numbers (if only for marketing) I liked the simplicity of the old style yet as someone stated here "uselessly vague" that's accurate. I had a hard time guessing how a disc was gonna fly based on just fade because you don't know the turn that changes things. Speed ratings are just rim measurements so that's all whatever. Glad to see em finally "here"