• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Crafting Low Scores - Everything Discraft!

Do you play lots of glow rounds? I never do so I hate the color and always either don't but them or when I occasionally do I dye it hot pink.

There was a run of Color Glow for Hailey King by Resistance Discs. I have a Pink and it's a workhorse Buzzz for sure. Acts like a fresh FR 4x for me.

Discraft's website now has a ton of discs that have been out of stock for awhile now in stock.
Also the passion is my new go-to fairway. Very workable stability. I like it for baby flexes in the woods or just hitting gaps that are out of reach of my mids.

Last edited:
I've seen some 'Wasp Tooled' Buzzz SS's available online. How are these different from a typical B-SS?

Anyone experiencing their Tour Series runs beating in faster than previous plastic blends? I have a Raptor that came with my Ledgestone players pack that already has some turn in its' flight. Had to buy a Z Run to keep the flight that I had originally enjoyed. I didn't think raptors would be a cyclable disc but it may kick my stalkers out of the bag.

Discraft's website now has a ton of discs that have been out of stock for awhile now in stock.
Also the passion is my new go-to fairway. Very workable stability. I like it for baby flexes in the woods or just hitting gaps that are out of reach of my mids.

Yeah, I was excited to see some Buzzz SS available.
How long did it take you to get your discs? I ordered mine over a week ago and they haven't even shipped yet

Yeah, I was excited to see some Buzzz SS available.
How long did it take you to get your discs? I ordered mine over a week ago and they haven't even shipped yet

Yeah it's about two weeks when ordering from discraft's website. I've spoken to someone there and they said that they are understaffed and working around the clock to meet demand.

Anyone experiencing their Tour Series runs beating in faster than previous plastic blends? I have a Raptor that came with my Ledgestone players pack that already has some turn in its' flight. Had to buy a Z Run to keep the flight that I had originally enjoyed. I didn't think raptors would be a cyclable disc but it may kick my stalkers out of the bag.

This is true with the '20 Z Swirl style. I lost my TS Raptor that I had for a while and it's sweet flight has been impossible to replace. My Z Sparkle GLO is starting to get there, but it's not gonna get there for 6 months or more probably. I bought another '20 TS and it's still too OS, and I don't have room for both in the bag to beat it in and use the Sparkle GLO for it's main purpose.

So what's up with this "new" ESP plastic blend? I seen something about it on Sunking. Said it's grippier and more durable with unique swirls or something along those lines. It was labeled as an ESP Undertaker (new) I believe. Anybody heard anything about this? Maybe I just missed it.

So what's up with this "new" ESP plastic blend? I seen something about it on Sunking. Said it's grippier and more durable with unique swirls or something along those lines. It was labeled as an ESP Undertaker (new) I believe. Anybody heard anything about this? Maybe I just missed it.

Quote from Sunking
"The ESP material has been redesigned with advanced plastic technology! The new ESP line by Discraft features improved durability and strength, tackier grip and unique swirl color combos. The new versions will showcase the new Universal Four Flight Number System along with the current Discraft Stability Rating."

So thats must be the Swirl ESP that came a few years back when Discraft started with the four number system,

Quote from Sunking
"The ESP material has been redesigned with advanced plastic technology! The new ESP line by Discraft features improved durability and strength, tackier grip and unique swirl color combos. The new versions will showcase the new Universal Four Flight Number System along with the current Discraft Stability Rating."

So thats must be the Swirl ESP that came a few years back when Discraft started with the four number system,

That's the exact quote I was talking about. Thanks Jolt. I was just curious as to why they listed in stock ESP's as "new" ESP Undies. Non Ledgestone. Maybe I read too much into it.

I would be interested to hear feedback on the Scorch.

I don't see any to buy yet at reasonable prices, but it does look like there are some test flight esp and some first run Z out there.

The numbers tell me it should be about my sweet spot 11 6 -2 2 from what I'm seeing.

Any thoughts yet?

I am currently throwing the Z Thrasher for long downwind or still conditions.

Won't be much help, but I bought a Scorch back in July at DGLO. Threw it for a while, but it didn't really impress me. I mean, I can't even remember what it did. I think I'll have to take it out for some test drives again so I can give a better answer.:\

Won't be much help, but I bought a Scorch back in July at DGLO. Threw it for a while, but it didn't really impress me. I mean, I can't even remember what it did. I think I'll have to take it out for some test drives again so I can give a better answer.:\

There's a disc thread about it but to summarize. The first runs were Wraithish in flight, some turn, really good glide, harsh finish. The stock runs fly like a Venom, no turn, not much glide and just get to the ground quick.

Glo Z Halloween Buzzz's are around the corner. Any guesses on the stamp? I haven't seen a ghost face from the scream franchise yet.

I love the Glo Z flights. Everyone I've had flies 5/4/0/2.

Good call on the stamp!

What's the difference between OG Jawbreaker vs regular Jawbreaker? I've never had to chance to hold OG.

Anyone know if/when Discraft plans to run some Z Flx? I know there's a lot of Ti and Cryztal Z Flx floating around but I'm kind of Vanilla and like just plain old stock discs

Anyone know if/when Discraft plans to run some Z Flx? I know there's a lot of Ti and Cryztal Z Flx floating around but I'm kind of Vanilla and like just plain old stock discs

I believe they are no longer running any of the regular ZFlx anymore. Dropped the cranks bc of it.

Latest posts