• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Crosslap Credo & Lucky Pass-around!

Got it. It goes out soon.

Freaking sweet. I only work Wed. and Thurs next week so I will have plenty of time to put it through the paces. I see a couple of three disc rounds coming up. Lucky, Panther, and putter. Thanks for the chance to try it.

Freaking sweet. I only work Wed. and Thurs next week so I will have plenty of time to put it through the paces. I see a couple of three disc rounds coming up. Lucky, Panther, and putter. Thanks for the chance to try it.

I may wait to see the outcome of the game first. If Wisconsin wins, the Lucky might mysteriously go missing.

Address sent .... I'm looking forward to trying these. I will report back my observations and pass the discs forward then. Thanks lbond. :clap:

Any news here??

Credos have been restocked on Infinite Discs. :)

Pm me an address. The lucky is ready to be passed on. Threw it today side by side with a panther. The lucky is fun. Great turn over disc, but the panther is way more controllable for this guy. Super stoked that I got to try it, but I am a small diameter mid guy. So who ever wants it pm me asap.

Be sure to message natedg1976 if you'd like to try the Lucky!

I'd like to try a Credo whenever whoever has one is ready to give it up. I'm tired of trying to guess how much my ESP Zone is going to skip.

Are the Credos beating in quickly? I liked the D Zone I tried quite a bit, but after a couple tree hits it was overlapping my Envies too much to bag.

I'd like to try a Credo whenever whoever has one is ready to give it up. I'm tired of trying to guess how much my ESP Zone is going to skip.

Are the Credos beating in quickly? I liked the D Zone I tried quite a bit, but after a couple tree hits it was overlapping my Envies too much to bag.

Hey! I believe Hyzer_Monkey has the Credo now. You can PM him and report back here if you'd like.

I think you'll really like it. Mine is still very over stable after one year of use.

Well, I tried to post this in the Credo thread but it wouldn't let me because the original is too old. Anyway, here's my video review of the Credo for Hucking Aces. HA is giving away a Credo, so make sure to watch through the end of the video to figure out how you can win one:

I love that video. I sent it to some of my DG friends in Germany. Maybe they'll get a kick out of your valiant attempt at German, too. ;)

Latest posts