• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Cryztal Buzzz GT Limited Edition Discs

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone else is interested, please let me know in the next 2 days. Thanks.

I'm sure Black Ace has you on his list then. If you want anymore, just let me know. Placing order today.

GTii So do we wait to pay till they come in? or do we need to pay before hand?

At this point, I'm just trying to get a good estimate of how many to order for DGCR members. I have a spreadsheet of the DGCR members who would like them, including your username, number requested, and any preferences. Once I receive the discs, I will be contacting those members and you can send me payment at that time. Because I will not have the discs until the beginning of February, I do not expect any payment right now. If you are reasonably sure that you would like one or more of these discs, just post on this thread and I will add you to the spreadsheet. You can also send me a PM if you prefer to do that. If there are additional questions, feel free to post in this thread or shoot me a PM. Thanks!

GTii - I've got you down for 2.

Put me down for at least one.
Prefer bright colors and heavy weights.
Orange, pink, day-glo yellow/green, day-glo pink.
Thanks.

Saw this late, but I'll take 3 if still possible! I'm addicted to pink, don't really care about weight. Or blue or green as long as they're bright as hell!

No worries, roadflare16. I got ya covered.

I ordered enough for everyone who contacted me here, plus some for our club members, and some extras as well. Feel free to post here if anyone is still interested in these and I will do my best to accommodate. Thanks.

BigBob,
Would like to start by saying thanks for being a part of the MDGO and placing this order. I recently came across this thread while searching for any of the old Buzzz GT's. I currently use my Elite X Buzzz GT's regularly and they are starting to wear out.
I am interested in purchasing a few if there is still room on your list and if I could pick them up locally some where when released, then that would be great too. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts