• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Cryztal Buzzz GT Limited Edition Discs

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries, roadflare16. I got ya covered.

I ordered enough for everyone who contacted me here, plus some for our club members, and some extras as well. Feel free to post here if anyone is still interested in these and I will do my best to accommodate. Thanks.
I want 1 or 2!!! Lighter the better, brighter the better :)

Says in the first post when they're available, Feb 3. Additionally, orders had to be in by Dec 15, but you may get lucky if he ordered extra.

Yeah he said at some point that he's got a spreadsheet of everyone who wanted some and what they wanted. If you sent him a pm or posted about it I'm sure he's got it recorded. AFAIK nobody has gotten them yet because he hasn't gotten them yet.

Update on January 28, 2013

I am planning to pick up the discs this Saturday Feb 2. Everyone who pre-ordered by my order deadline of Dec 15 should have received a PM from me today with all of the updated details.

Update on January 28, 2013

I am planning to pick up the discs this Saturday Feb 2. Everyone who pre-ordered by my order deadline of Dec 15 should have received a PM from me today with all of the updated details.

I preordered via PM a while back but have not received a PM from you lately...

Update Feb 2, 2013.

I picked up the discs today and will start shipping them on Monday. I have contacted everyone who "pre-ordered" these from me. If you have not yet responded back yet, please email me (not PM) with the information requested so that I can process and ship your order. If you did not pre-order, there is a chance that our club will still have some discs left over. I am keeping a separate "wait list" spreadsheet, so if you are interested in one of these discs, reply to this thread and I will add you to the wait list. See initial post for pics of these beauties. Thanks much.

Large shipment of these went out today to all that have paid for them. Several have not paid so please do so ASAP.

Really would like one of these!!!!

please please let me buy one my favorite discs are buzzzs and bangers gts so this is a dream come true please please please let there be one!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts