• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dave Feldberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I give..........Who's Dave Feldberg?

Top 5 golfer in the world over the past 10 years.......won the world championship in 2008.

He also was a beast on the back nine at the Player's Cup this last November.

Really bizarre that he's off Innova... what's going to happen to blackie?

You may not care for the color, size and/or design, but anyone would be hard pressed to argue the quality of Voodoo bags (any size) after seeing them in person. Made in the USA. High quality materials. Very functional design.

This. My friend just picked one up (not the Zulu), VERY nice bag, well thought out and built like a tank. Great CS too.

That is the silliest bag I have ever seen. Looks like a cheap Chinese duffel. They must have paid him a chunk of cash to have his caddy drag that cheesy looking thing around the course.
I think he was better off with the Mahal.

My friend caddied for him and had to haul that thing around for 2 days. He's a big guy (220lb rugby player) but it still looked oversized on him. I have no respect for Feldberg. He approached my friend and asked to caddy for him. He had to sleep in his rental car overnight and pay an extra $80 for the extra day rental.
He placed 2nd in the tourny and took like $800 and offered to send him plastic instead of 10%. He never heard from him again even after calling him a few times after.

My friend caddied for him and had to haul that thing around for 2 days. He's a big guy (220lb rugby player) but it still looked oversized on him. I have no respect for Feldberg. He approached my friend and asked to caddy for him. He had to sleep in his rental car overnight and pay an extra $80 for the extra day rental.
He placed 2nd in the tourny and took like $800 and offered to send him plastic instead of 10%. He never heard from him again even after calling him a few times after.

I would drive all night, and sleep in my car, just to caddy for him for free! I think following him around for a couple of days would do great things for my game!

Your friend chose to sleep in his rental car. Chose to stay an extra day for $80, and chose to caddy for Feldberg. Did they discuss payment terms prior to starting? Would seem odd not too. This smells fishy though.

Dave posted on his Facebook that any caddy that hadn't been compensated to contact him so he could take care of all those obligations,

I caddied for dave a while back and his bag does weigh a ton. He promised me a disc which I did recieve a while later. I really didn't want his money it was worth it just to watch him and schusterick tear up idlewild.

Its weird to me seeing all the Feldberg hate. Never would have got that impression of him...always thought he was a stand-up guy along the lines of the Champ. If all this is true, its kind of sad. Disc Golf is such a niche sport it doesn't really have room for dickheads.

But yeah, its really weird seeing Feldy off Innova...who's next, Dr. Voakes?

I spent about 4 hours with Dave Feldberg yesterday, he is a nice guy. Loves to talk technique and gives out a ton of free advice to anyone who will listen. I think that any confusion on compensation for caddying is just a miscommunication.

Watched Dave throw the 1st round at the Mighty Shunga in Topeka this year....
His bag was massive and the dude carrying it was not:D

He seemed like a chill dude, although he let the Kansas wind get into his head on a couple holes.

I played with Dave at this past years VPO during the first round.. he seemed ok until he missed some putts and started to blame that on the baskets..but he was chill and talked to the rest of us on the card for the whole round laughing and joking around....until he took like a 5 on our last hole(one of the shortest/easiest holes on the course) then he got pissed and as soon as the round was "officially" over he started just throwing his putters at the basket..he came back and played pretty solid for the rest of the tourney from what i heard and was pretty chill the rest of the time

Anyone who agrees to caddy for a pro disc golfer thinking they're going to get paid is, quite frankly, an idiot.

No offense.

Watched Dave throw the 1st round at the Mighty Shunga in Topeka this year....
His bag was massive and the dude carrying it was not:D

He seemed like a chill dude, although he let the Kansas wind get into his head on a couple holes.

Totally just gave me a Caddyshack moment when the little guy tries to pick up the massive bag, haha.

Anyone who agrees to caddy for a pro disc golfer thinking they're going to get paid is, quite frankly, an idiot.

No offense.

you can't quite frankly call people idiots then say no offense, that makes you a douchebag.

no offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts