• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DD Soldier Bag

Wow Eric commented on the picture saying it comes with one strap for $45 or $70 with straps (I'm assuming that means quads)

Coming this March, ‪#‎Dynamicdiscs‬ ‪#‎Soldier‬ bag! Bag will come in Fracture Red, Blue, Orange, Pink and. Chartreuse! Matching straps available too! Sweet bag! Holds around 20 discs!!

Attachments

• solde.jpg
    solde.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 109
Wow Eric commented on the picture saying it comes with one strap for $45 or $70 with straps (I'm assuming that means quads)

Hmmm. I think the 45 price tag is great, but the 70 seems a bit high. You can spend an extra couple bucks to get some more time tested straps and have a backup strap with the 45. I know it's asking a lot, but I'd like to see the set at 60. :\

Hmmm. I think the 45 price tag is great, but the 70 seems a bit high. You can spend an extra couple bucks to get some more time tested straps and have a backup strap with the 45. I know it's asking a lot, but I'd like to see the set at 60. :\

Ha im sure you would, cheap @$$

If the 70 is with quads, then thats a good deal.

Man I was leaning towards ordering a Gorilla Boy Chimp, but this bag is enticing. I like that its smaller than a tourney, but not too small. The blue one is sweet looking.

And with the March release date I'd still get it faster the current GB wait time. Hmmmm...

lulz

Considering their straps are $24.99(Pre discount at DGC). How is that a good deal?

The 45 could be a great deal, but the 70, not so much.

If the prices were any cheaper, it would almost be worth buying the soldier + the backpack straps just to flip the straps.

I think $70 with straps is fair, backpack straps are expensive.

If the prices were any cheaper, it would almost be worth buying the soldier + the backpack straps just to flip the straps.
I get what you are saying, but I personally would rather pay the 45 plus 22.49(after discount for the straps) and have a backup shoulder strap.
But we don't even know if they are going to be the same straps. :\

I get what you are saying, but I personally would rather pay the 45 plus 22.49(after discount for the straps) and have a backup shoulder strap.

I agree with this 100%, usually when you get backpack straps they include the shoulder strap. At least Voodoo does.

Always one person who doesn't get it.

What? You mean the quad straps don't come with the already ridiculously low priced bag? Rip off!

Just like every other bag maker you get a strap and if you want the quad straps you buy them. At a price of $25ish. The fact they got them made to color coordinate with the bags is a bonus since I don't see anyone else doing that.

What are you babbling about? You can buy the bag and it comes with a shoulder strap just like bags do. If you want quad straps you buy them for $25 which is a fair price obviously and you can get them to color match the bag you just bought......what's the issue?

I agree with this 100%, usually when you get backpack straps they include the shoulder strap. At least Voodoo does.

You get a shoulder strap with your bag purchase. Eric was simply giving a guy the total cost for the bag and the matching color quad straps as roughly $70. You don't replace one with the other. It's an additional item just like it always is. Optional and additional.

You get a shoulder strap with your bag purchase. Eric was simply giving a guy the total cost for the bag and the matching color quad straps as roughly $70. You don't replace one with the other. It's an additional item just like it always is. Optional and additional.

:clap:, that's what I thought!

I thought it was being sold as a package of bag+quads not quads as an add-on. Price makes sense now. Thanks for providing accurate information in the first place. :rolleyes:

I thought it was being sold as a package of bag+quads not quads as an add-on. Price makes sense now. Thanks for providing accurate information in the first place. :rolleyes:

You took a second hand comment from an instagram post that I didn't even quote like it was a package deal. Sorry you got confused but that wasn't my doing. I've made it abundantly clear since I posted the info here and in the dd shoes thread that you are looking at around $45 for the bag. Since DD has been selling their branded quad straps as an option already for the commander and any other bag I guess I assumed people would already know it's an optional add on. It's pretty standard in the bag industry no? No one is going to pull out the shoulder strap they include just because you upgraded to better straps.

Last edited:
You took a second hand comment from an instagram post that I didn't even quote like it was a package deal. Sorry you got confused but that wasn't my doing. I've made it abundantly clear since I posted the info here and in the dd shoes thread that you are looking at around $45 for the bag. Since DD has been selling their branded quad straps as an option already for the commander and any other bag I guess I assumed people would already know it's an optional add on. It's pretty standard in the bag industry no? No one is going to pull out the shoulder strap they include just because you upgraded to better straps.

I thought maybe it was the only way to get the colored quads. :\

I thought maybe it was the only way to get the colored quads. :\

I can see it man it's cool. I don't even think he made that comment before I posted the picture. I just wanted to update it. The colored quads should be available for seperate purchase when the bags release. I guess you could even mix and match lol. I don't know why you would. I had to look to see where you even got that idea and I see it now. If anyone wants to wait to purchase I'll probably pick one up as soon as I can and take some more detailed pics and give an opinion. Never used the DD straps myself.

Hmmm. I think the 45 price tag is great, but the 70 seems a bit high.
I paid 55 for my Innova Comp bag and 35 for Phenix quads. If my math is correct, that's 90 bones.

By comparison, 70 for the whole ensemble seems like a bargain. If anything concerns me with this bag, its that for that price, it may not be of the same construction quality that their previous bags are.

I may grab one this year, but I may wait and see what early buyers of this bag say first.

I plan on buying day one unless they allow pre-sales. I will definitely do a write up on it...........