• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

deformed discs.

fountg

Par Member
Today I had some good news, and some bad news.

I went to the local course to have lunch today. I decided to go look for a disc I had lost about a month back, and wouldn't you know it, There it was, I didn't even have to look more than a minute or two. Its amazing I never saw it before with the hours ive spent looking.

The bad news, Being out in the weather has not done it any good. When I hold it on a flat plane, its clear there has been some warping, and I threw it a few times and the flight was clearly unbalanced. The disc is a Pro Destroyer. Is there anything that can be done for it? It isn't warped too horribly, but just enough to affect the flight. You can see kind of a bend in one side of it.

Leave it sitting on a flat surface in warm weather for a day, it'll go right back to it's original shape. You can use boiling water, but I've found that doing it more slowly has less effect on the dome.

Put it outside in the sun on a flat surface for a few hours.
It should straighten out for you.

*edit Mashie beat me to it*

Thanks, will try. I couldnt believe I somehow lost a 'hunters orange' disc in a bush less than a foot high. The area was just so grown up I had no idea where to start to look.

Latest posts