• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] DGA Love?

the flat torrents make sick fh rollers but that is all I use mine for. All the the domey ones are heavier then i like.

Threw my rogues this weekend not sure I need a faster disc in my bag.

just going to throw out some aftershock love what a great predictable mid. always surprised I don't see them thrown more.

I haven't throw the Aftershock in a while, but I am still loving the Quake for sure.

Great disc!

Just picked up a pro-line hellfire, haven't had the chance to throw it yet. I keep hearing its a faster firebird? Wondering if it might kick the nuke OS or flick out of the bag.

Moved away from Aftershocks (might go back) and started throwing the Squall. The Squall is such a versatile mold. It might lack predictability in stronger wind, but what it lacks there it makes up elsewhere. For those type of wind shots, I will power down on an Eagle or power up on a Breaker; don't think I'll miss a beat.

Breakers could be my overall favorite mold to throw currently. They start out pretty stable and go weirdly far for how little glide they have, and they beat into a super straight flier like a mini Roc with little fade thrown hard. My first D line one is now fairly understable but won't turn and burn, just a gentle drift to the right. I'm trying to beat a ProLine into the straight flier condition but it's taking a while.

I salute you guys who are loyal to this brand. Like Millennium, they have some majorly under-appreciated molds.

Yep, was going to get the midrange/fairway driver mold from DGA the Squall at one point but then went to the 2007 ace race Impact and that disc once it was legal it became the disc in my bag that the Squall would have been.

The Titanic is nearly the same thing as a Magnet they just make it in a premum plastic the Magnet will never be made in.

The DGA Steady #001 is the GT-Bangor but without the GT, they used to make a Bangor without the GT for about 3 years or so when the Bangor GT first came out but that non GT Bangor mold became the Steady.

Yep, was going to get the midrange/fairway driver mold from DGA the Squall at one point but then went to the 2007 ace race Impact and that disc once it was legal it became the disc in my bag that the Squall would have been.

The Titanic is nearly the same thing as a Magnet they just make it in a premum plastic the Magnet will never be made in.

The DGA Steady #001 is the GT-Bangor but without the GT, they used to make a Bangor without the GT for about 3 years or so when the Bangor GT first came out but that non GT Bangor mold became the Steady.

I'd like to know more about the bolded part if you have facts to support it.

Moved away from Aftershocks (might go back) and started throwing the Squall. The Squall is such a versatile mold. It might lack predictability in stronger wind, but what it lacks there it makes up elsewhere. For those type of wind shots, I will power down on an Eagle or power up on a Breaker; don't think I'll miss a beat.

I pair the aftershock with the squall because the aftershock can handle the wind better. There is a hole at the local course that gets some head wind that if windy I throw the aftershock and if not the Squall.

Love the Breaker. Closest thing to a Champion Classic Roc since Innova stopped production. The most point and shoot disc I have ever thrown, with surprising distance for a small diameter putter

I'd like to know more about the bolded part if you have facts to support it.

Can't they stopped making it right away and may never have been PDGA legal. I was sure they made it but that could have been a Promise they were going to make a Bangor. Discraft was great at promises they never did for a while in starting in late 2000's to 2018. Liek that promise they were going to make more then just a Z Wasp until recently I had a theory that Discraft was trying to get rid of the mold for the OS Buzz due to Nate Doss being the one who made the Buzz molds the midranges that Discraft still makes other then the Comet.

Can't they stopped making it right away and may never have been PDGA legal. I was sure they made it but that could have been a Promise they were going to make a Bangor. Discraft was great at promises they never did for a while in starting in late 2000's to 2018. Liek that promise they were going to make more then just a Z Wasp until recently I had a theory that Discraft was trying to get rid of the mold for the OS Buzz due to Nate Doss being the one who made the Buzz molds the midranges that Discraft still makes other then the Comet.

You seem to have a lot of these. If you stated less of them, and supported them more convincingly, perhaps the rest of us would take you more seriously. Bear in mind that it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Latest posts