• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Aces 2010

Threw RHBH on #4 at Freedom Park in Canton, MI. Came down at a steep angle, dinged the outer chains, and stopped dead in the dirt at the basket. Sad panda...

Last ace 7-3-10 Hole 10 Woodland Greens, Highbridge Hills skipped it with a boss. This two month drought has to end.

view_image.php

Posting for a buddy here, he doesn't come on the forums. He sunk hole #12 at Estabrook park (215 ft) with a perfectly straight throw with a Roc (the only disc he uses). It was sick because the Roc travels so slow, it was like seeing it happen in slow motion. He had hit the chains on the hole twice in the previous 3 days, so I'm sure it was fulfilling to pull it out. Grats bro!

Short or long position? Long would be a good one to get.

In the past two weeks I have had two aces. One was in Snohomish on hole #3 with a coyote and the other was at Lake Stevens on hole #2. Both are in the state of WA and I have had atleast one ace at both courses previously. I am at 10 basket aces and 4 tone now and counting...

Dear Mr. JR

Don't be shy! Tell us how far hole # 3 at Snohomish is. I've stopped by there three times and still haven't gotten one so I probably shouldn't say too much.

Second ace today. 235' with a Comet. I'd throw a putter for that hole, but the left handed route has low trees so I throw a Comet. This one was off to the right, it barely (and luckily) missed 2 trees and then right into the chains.

Thanks. It was during my second round, the first one I was throwing crap in the water and couldn't putt either. Step up to hole 1 for the second round and ching! Went on to post my personal best on that course.

This thread is a pretty good place to pad post counts.

Got my 2nd ace today on a sweeeet hyzer on #9 at Herman C. Michael park. champ Firebird. about 280 ft. Exactly 2 months from my 1st ace.

Haha just got my 3rd ACE today, 1st during doubles!!! Hole #10 Herman C. with a Stalker! 4 days after my 2nd ace. ****ty part is, last week some first timer came out and racked up the $180 fund thats been rolling all summer. I got $13 :( oh well at least I hit it!

Second Ace off of my home course. Kingman Firefighter's Memorial Park. Hole #8. It's only 218 but is completely blocked by two big trees off the tee. It has an easy forehand route that I usually take, but I decided to throw a Buzzz on a big hyzer line over the trees. Shazam.

I guess I am posting this a few weeks late. But, I got my second ace ever back on August 21st on hole #9 on the Front 18 at La Mirada. I used to play La Mirada all the time until I moved back to Colorado so it felt pretty good to get an ace on a much loved course. I threw my new Pink Meteor right down the gap and clipped the low hanging tree branch which sent the disc right before it faded back right. It was pretty sweet to watch.