• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR ACES 2012!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 2 today in the same round, and its on video (I have to edit the vid but I will post it when its done). First time I have had 2 in one round, and I got them both with the same Wizard.

First one... Hole #3 Garlough Park 130' uphill all the way.
GarloughHole3.jpg

Second one... Hole #9 Garlough Park 205' downhill all the way.
hole9Garloghpad.jpg

hole9Garloghpin.jpg

I have been wanting to get two in one round for a long time. I can't wait to see what the video looks like. Stay tuned!!!

Here are my two aces today. I still Have to edit the whole round but I thought I would post them as single clips.

Skip Ace on hole 18 at Lums Pond today (no chains!) during weekly doubles, shot was worth $150!!

Morley Field skip Ace hole #9A

Finally aced this year at Morley Field in San Diego, hole #9A (3/26/12). Threw a Stalker LH a few feet above the ground with moderate power, letting the disc hyzer slight right, skipping off the ground with a stall in the air and landing middle chains!

66cdf8b2.jpg

54054a97.jpg

Last edited:
Finally get to post in an ace thread! My first one in over 5 years, #3 overall. :)

Short #2 Grey Fox - Silver Lake, WI
173g Z Buzzz with a Woodman dye

The site has it listed at 211', but I swore the sign said 241'... pretty sure it's 241'.

*pats self on back one last time*

a8d2e74a.gif

Grey%2520Fox%2520Ace%2520001.jpg

First Ace!

# 7 at Heritage Point in Dalton, Ga. Only 169 feet but super sharp left turn with completely blind tee shot. I didn't see it but heard the chains. Only witness was my 7 year old son. He was jumping around when he heard the chains but I wasn't celebrating until I got to the basket.

Picked up another Anode ace tonight. Hole 1 at the same course I aced 9 with an Anode a week or two back. 190' up a very steep hill, plays like 250. Slight hyzer and some snap.

# 7 at Heritage Point in Dalton, Ga. Only 169 feet but super sharp left turn with completely blind tee shot. I didn't see it but heard the chains. Only witness was my 7 year old son. He was jumping around when he heard the chains but I wasn't celebrating until I got to the basket.

That's a tough one! Congrats!

Hit my 2nd ace yesterday on #9 at Batholomew Park in Austin. Bout 160-170' slightly downhill. Walking up I was thinking how much I hate this hole because if you miss even a little long you are in the creek. Hit it with my trusty glow champ Aviar.

Attachments

• #9bart.jpg
    #9bart.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 18
Got my first ace in almost a year today. Hit the 228' wooded hole #17 at the Shire with a 163 gram Full Color Flyboy Aviation ESP Buzzz Kelly gave me 2 weeks ago. This was my 7th lifetime ace in just under 5 years of playing.

#23.........4 months this year with an ace in the books.......#9 wheeler park.....champ rhyno!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts