• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Birthday Giveaway 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jefferson Barracks and Endicott in St. Louis. Always playable even the worst of weather and great long par 3's.
Star Destroyer and Avenger SS
DGCR and WKDGC.webs.com
This is just the best site on the WWW for disc golf. Lots of friendly people and very knowledgable pros that are always willing to share info with everyone. Anything you want to know about disc golf and many other crazy things can be found here.

Courses

Discs

Websites

• DGCR goes without saying....
  • IMDb - it has saved me countless wasted hours watching bad movies.
  • Netflix - probably the other site I visit most.
Comments

• In DGCR Tim has created the best DG course resource in existence. Kudos and keep up the good work.
  • I think the biggest area in which DGCR could improve to assist average member is to implement a player rating system based on scorebook entries and course SSA's.

My two favorite courses are Ocala Greenway, it has to be the best course in Florida and Hewlett Packard DGC a private course in Colorado Springs. I think it was the thrill of crashing the course along with the first mountain type course that I have played. I had an amazing time.

My two favorite discs are the Elite Z Wasp. I got my first Ace with this type of disc and it is my go to midrange. My other favorite is the Elite Z XL.

My favorite websites are DGCourseReview.com and http://aceonline.org/, the home of the American Coaster Enthusiasts. Disc Golf and Roller Coasters, what a great combination.

I love the site and my only suggestion is to add the PP360 to the scorebook.

DGCR is the bomb!

Your 2 favorite courses (extra points for linking them so we can all check them out!)
Monroe Community Park and McCulloch DGC

Your 2 favorite discs (aka what kind of plastic you'll get with your gift certificate to fill up that slick bag)
This is easy. Wraith and Coyote. I get my best drives with my wraith and the Coyote has gotten me out of many bad situations.

Your 2 favorite websites (there is at least one correct answer here guys )
This is easy as well. DG Course Review and Rotoworld. Best sites for Disc golf and NFL player news.

Any comments on/suggestions for DGCR that you'd like to share (optional)
I found this site when it was still pretty much an infant. It was love at first sight. I frequent the site often for tips on my game and just general info about disc golf. I hope to start playing more courses in the future and help contribute with reviews more regularly.

Ill take the bag!

1. My two favorite courses are...Golden Hills Disc Golf Course in Christiansburg Va :D(http://www.myspace.com/goldenhillsdiscgolf , http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=162) and Probably the Grange-Darkside Spotsylvania, VA :confused:(http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=2764)

2. Favorite two discs are...Champion Valkyrie and KC Pro ROC

3. DG course review and ESPN.com

4. I think that this sight is awesome! I learn lots of new things about disc every day. The only suggestion I have is to split up the discussion board on the homepage maybe by TIPS/PLASTIC/ETC. This would help with navigation for people that are new. VERY NICE SIGHT THANK YOU!!

Happy Birthday

1) Standing Rocks Park Stevens Point,WI http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=1866
Telemark Resort http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=1897
2) Swirl Dye Star Destroyer 175g, Star Eagle X 172 Tourney Ace Disc 3rd Ace Ever and yes I still through it no hanging that one up it knows how to fly
3)Uh here and a distant second PDGA.com namely the rules section of the message board some of those guys are a hoot

Keep up the amazing site it helps a ton when going on vacation to scout out the courses.

Faves:
T2: The Turkeynator
and
Ottawa Park.
T2 because I'm not used to playing DG in shorts in November, and Ottawa because it's my home course.

My fave plastic:
Innova Shark. Just lost mine yesterday. Haven't decided yet which plastic to replace it in.
Ontario Roc. This disc currently owns my longest shot that hit chains (and stayed :D)

Fave web:
Here
and
TADGA, the Toledo Area Disc Golf Association homepage

No suggestions. Definitely love this site because it's a lot less 'myspacey' or 'facebookish' than other DG sites out there.

Favorite Courses:
1)Tyler State Park: my home course and by far my favorite!
2) Jordan Creek: by far the most beautiful and diverse course I've ever played.

Favorite Discs:
1) Champ Teebird: can never have too many of the best and most versatile disc ever made!
2)Pro Rhyno: Has become my most versatile putt/mid disc and my most trusted disc for those tough shots.

Favorite Websites:
1) Duh! dgcoursereview.com
2) ESPN.com: for all the other sports I enjoy.

Comments:
Tim you are the Ubermensch! Thanks for all you do to make this site the premier Disc Golf website on the internet. Thanks to the great people on here who contribute so much to the forums and answer all those nagging questions not once, not twice, but 74 times ... like what is par? ;) and Thanks to the sponsors who have also begun to leave their mark on this site by contributing to its improvement and by keeping in contact with the people who play this sport.

My 2 favorite courses: Hudson Springs (Hudson, Ohio) and Arberetum Spicer (Canton, Oh). Least Favorite- Medina, Oh because I got lost.

My 2 favorite discs: My light 150g roc. My Polecat

My 2 favorite websites: DGCourseReview.com and google.com

Any comments on/suggestions for DGCR that you'd like to share: Nope. Keep up the good work and I really like the map browser lately.

1. Plamann Park, Appleton WI. It's really not anything special but I've been going here for 12 years so I'm sticking with it. And Winter Park Keewanee WI. Just an awesome course with every type of shot you could want (Tight alleys, over water hazzards, 750' down hill... it has it all).

2. Wizard and Comet.

3. dgcoursereview.com and discgolfreview.com

Thanks!

2 Favorite Courses:
1) Delaveaga
2) Rosedale Down Under

2 Favorite Discs:
1) 150 Champion Leopard
2) 175 DX plastic (I think) Tee Bird

2 Favorite Web Sites:
1) www.dgcoursereview.com
2) www.google.com

Any suggestions:
Keep up the GREAT work and thanks for making it so easy for me to find courses when I travel

1. My two favorite courses are Quail Ridge Park and Unger Park.
2. DX Valkyrie and DX Tee Rex.
3. Of course my favorite website is DGCR, second is Disc Golf Center.
4. I have been a member of DGCR for close to a year and I visit the site just about everyday to check and see if there is any news on new products or techniques. Love the setup of the site and the forums have really offered me a lot of advice. Thanks DGCR.

Your 2 favorite courses (extra points for linking them so we can all check them out!)
Crooked Creek- http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=565
Winthrop Gold Course - http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=27
Your 2 favorite discs (aka what kind of plastic you'll get with your gift certificate to fill up that slick bag)
Innova Champion Valk 172 G
Innova Champion Shark 164G
Your 2 favorite websites (there is at least one correct answer here guys )
DGCcoursereview.com
This is the best forum I guess Discgolfcenter.com for stuff.
Any comments on/suggestions for DGCR that you'd like to share (optional)
Everything is nice just adding an ace count and keeping the website run like it is now.

It took less than a day but I'm already hooked...

Favorite Courses
1)Colorado Mountain College DGC in Glenwood Springs, CO
2)Beaver Creek Resort in Avon, CO

Favorite Discs
1)Discraft ESP FLX Buzzz
2)Discraft ESP Avenger SS

Favorite Websites
1)Disc Golf Course Review
2)Top Shelf Audio Daily

Comments Suggestions
Just joined yesterday thanks to a helpful poster on the Disc Golf Facebook page. Love the ability to track my scores and check out courses around the country. This is only my second season of disc golfing and I'm already hooked. Just got a great deal on a bag thanks to a forum post as well so this place has been an excellent resource in less than 24 hours of membership. Keep up the good work!

My 2 favorite courses: Z-boaz and Bear Creek

My 2 favorite discs: Teebird and TL

My 2 favorite websites: DGCourseReview.com chicagocubs.com

Any comments on/suggestions for DGCR that you'd like to share: Happy Birthday Keep doin' what you are doin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts