• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Premium Memberships

file print would be great if worked. If I do a file print with in the map browser or my own course map, all the regular stuff on the page comes up, but the map portion is always blank. Print screen on the keyboard works, but then I have to paste it into draw or something app to edit down and that's annoying.

Theres no grand vision, just the same thing we've talked about before like with google maps, if you go into google maps itself, you always have the option to print what you're looking at - I'm just asking why I can't do that here on the map browser or on my own course map.

File->Print works fine in Firefox. Haven't tried IE.

Good to know. My crappy work computer is only allowed to run IE - (dumb I know), but I run FireFox at home, so I'll check then. Thanks!

Tim, you should really announce stuff like this as a PM to everyone or maybe start a newsletter. I only read threads I see from the frontpage so it's easy to miss gems like this.

I love the idea of the premium membership. This would get me to actually use the round recording features. Hell, I'd send you money just for asking. This site is the greatest thing ever. I was asked today why the course I just built isn't on the PDGA site yet. I asked, "Why anyone would use that anymore?" ;)

Something I would LOVE to see which perhaps you could add to the premium features is a list (like those on the frontpage) ranking players with the most reviews written and, more importantly, # of courses played. Might make for some good motivation to go play new stuff.

Thanks :) I just started the premium thing last week so it's still new. I'll have to figure out a way to promote it a bit better. Maybe I can do a newsletter. I know people hate spam so I don't really want to send an unsolicited global PM.

Regarding the members thing, you can already do a lot of what you're looking for. If you go to the member browser and bring up a list of all the members you can sort by # of reviews, courses played, etc.

If you go to the member browser and bring up a list of all the members you can sort by # of reviews, courses played, etc.

Oh wow, I've never clicked on that. Thanks Tim. Looks like there's only one person playing for a shorter time than I (currently 2.9yrs) who's played more courses (I'm at 80 on DGCR but 90 in the real world).

Well anyway, I'll have to send you a check. I can't wait to continue to support your efforts here.

Awesome, thanks so much. I've got the whole process automated so you get kinged instantly :)

Awesome, thanks so much. I've got the whole process automated so you get kinged instantly :)

Thanks for following me on the "kinged".
That really was was freaky-fast though.

I just recorded my round from this morning.
I have to say that I LOVE how you are counting number of putts.
I always make a mark when I miss a putt so it will be easy to go back and enter all my 2009 rounds into your site.

You even have "special" rounds so I can record tournaments which I was hoping I could do and segregate those from my casual rounds.

Tim,
I haven't fully looked at what the Premium Membership means to me personally, but I just subscribed because I appreciate your site so much and I use it constantly to find new courses as I travel...keep up the good work!

Im in.

Am I missing something or are the charts not available yet? I havent found the premium features.

Can you put a crown next to the premium features so it advertises to the other users of the site?

How about some printable score cards...up to 24 holes. Also a slot that allows you to track putting

Im in.

Am I missing something or are the charts not available yet? I havent found the premium features.

Can you put a crown next to the premium features so it advertises to the other users of the site?
You might have to re-login to see them. You'll see new icons in the score areas and some extra options on the course browser/map browser.

Also, thanks harr and basmith, I appreciate the support!

How about some printable score cards...up to 24 holes. Also a slot that allows you to track putting

Just buy a memo pad at the grocery store for $.99. It's pocket-sized and works perfectly. Plus you can use it to write notes for your reviews.

Latest posts