• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

Definistrated29 SS List

Bright colors are awesome. White discs don't usually make the bag since we play in the snow.

My bag:
APX swirls
elite x/pro apx
Pro D Challengers
170+ firm ridge
170+ premium/base jokeri
175+ z comet
175+ z drone
170+ c md2
166+ s pd
170+ p pd
170+ cfr pd
168+ opto flow
old 150 z flicks
Blizzard Boss

Measurements:
Shirts L
Hats 6 7/8

if you get my girlfriend Anna
Bag:
170+ firm ridge
170+ champ spider
170+ z buzzz
166+ star and echo star valks
166+ 4x champ valks
166+ champ banshee
166+ champ teebird
Blizzard Wraith

Measurements:
Shirts S

Some of the coolest packages we have gotten included all manner of stuff from discs to floss to a lite bright. These secret santas have always been a blast. Thanks again to everybody running it.

I'm just wondering if there are any reputable members that would be willing to vouch for me on this one? I've got some really cool plastic I've been saving up for this.

You've been here long enough, plus you have a reviewer medal. I would think you're good :hfive:

Quick question, I am hoping to be able to sign up (need one Feedback) but I see that the minimum is $15, obliviously people will go over the minimum how much does everyone general send? Ive got some Great goodies i want to send and just want to be fair.

Quick question, I am hoping to be able to sign up (need one Feedback) but I see that the minimum is $15, obliviously people will go over the minimum how much does everyone general send? Ive got some Great goodies i want to send and just want to be fair.

it really depends. Last year I got a DX Eagle, a Cryztal Buzz and a SSS Voodoo(all of which I asked for). but some people got 9 discs teeshirts and other stuff. More of what you want to spend or feel okay doing.

Back in July, I sent an Innova CFR Krait (w/certificate), GL Fuse, and a Gateway Putter (Magic I think) along with some swag (stickers, etc.) to my receipient. I tend to see an average of around $40-$60 in retail value of gifts. Although there are plenty of people who hook others up way beyond that.

Yeah i think doing the bare minimum here is pretty crappy. From what im seeing most people are like me, where the giving part is more fun then the receiving part, so i imagine most people will be well over $15.

I just hope whoever i get likes what they receive. I saw some disappointed posts last year.

Awesome thanks guys, I have quite a bit saved up for this so hopefully I get the additional feedback

feel free to do the bare minimum. people who can give more are welcome to but i believe most people will be cool about it

At this point I am not sure if i will be able to participate because it depends on if i am able to receive the additional Feedback. Unless someone would vouch for me but I haven't dealt with many yet since im new.:\

Count me in!!! Very excited!

Bag in the sig.
My wants:
Teebirds
Firebirds
Never tried any westside or Swedish discs would like to try out
buzzz's
Banger GTs
wasps
Craft Brews
Swag
size L shirts
7 1/2 hat size.

dislikes:
Blizzards
anything over speed 11
IPAs

I will be happy with anything given just super excited to be a part of this fun game! Cant wait to send out my package got a lot of goodies :)

SS Update

Would like to try and throw:
Paul Mcbeth champ flat top roc non F2 is possible 175g-178g
GL Saints between 170-172G--no gold--pearly is a plus
C-PD between 170-172G
Champ Gators between 173-175G
ESP Comets between 167-170G
11x or 12x pre flight rating stamp teebirds between 171-173G
C-line FD(jackal)-171-173G--pearly is a plus

Colour Preferences (in order):
Bright Pink
Pink
Red
Blue
Dayglow yellow
Neon orange

Measurements:
Shirts L
Hats L

I'm in! Super excited allready.

Likes: unique stamps (courses are best, but tourneys are definatly cool too), Champ TLs (star ones work too, I just don't have enough Champion ones), Champion Firebirds, bright discs (bright pink is best), max wight mids and putters, 160g to low 170's drivers, Cryztal Z Challengers, CE plastic (I know, wishing big:rolleyes:), Champion Glow plastic, Rancho or flat top Rocs, Teebirds, heavy Rhynos, Rams (the one DX disc on the list, though if someone knew of any in other plastics, I would be interesten in those), blacklight flashlights,and beer.

Would like to try: Blizzard Wraith, Blizzard Katana, Blizzard Dominator, Paul McBeth Roc, MVP Volt, Westside discs (nothing over speed 10), Lat 64 discs (nothing over speed 10), Cryztal FLX Challengers or Buzzzes, Ti Buzzz or Stalker, Local Brews ;).

Disslikes: Anything +mold, Aviar, Boss, Groove, Baseline plastic, Flydye discs, Onterio Roc's, dark colored or black discs (unless they have a cool stamp on it so it can go on my wall), hats, nuts, and fruit cake:gross:.

Shirt size: Large
Hat size: I don't were any, please don't get me any hats

SS Update

Would like to try and throw:
Paul Mcbeth champ flat top roc non F2 is possible 175g-178g
GL Saints between 170-172G--no gold--pearly is a plus
C-PD between 170-172G
Champ Gators between 173-175G
ESP Comets between 167-170G
11x or 12x pre flight rating stamp teebirds between 171-173G
C-line FD(jackal)-171-173G--pearly is a plus

Colour Preferences (in order):
Bright Pink
Pink
Red
Blue
Neon orange

Colors I don't like
Greens
Yellow
Clears
And colors that blend with leave

Measurements:
Shirts L
Hats L

ss updates

updates:

For shirts I am an large or extra large (xl to be safe)
And hats large XL but large fits better

Sword 167-172, colorshift or cool bright opto
I'm currently on a red/orange colorshift binge: river, warship, fuse, riot, pain, would be awesome by itself
sparkle riot, im liking the gummy opto saints
I only throw discraft's le esp flx drone with the 2008 worlds stamp.
I throw vectors and ions (eclipse orange, pink, neon green) and volts
Star Eagle x, 167-172
Star TL 167-172 ORANGE!!
Star or Champ Teebirds are always welcomed
GL River or lighter sparkle opto River
Picky picky I know

I like bright plastic and gummy monsters!
And I got some good stuff for my ss gift to send!

SS Update:

Currently in the bag:
ESP Nukes in a variety of weights
TI Nuke
Lace Proto
Mamba
ESP FLX Pred
Ascent
Trak
Drone
Obex
Buzzz
Ibex
Comet
Challenger
Sole
VP

I would like to try an MVP Volt as well as some discs from more of the smaller companies. I wear a small or medium shirt. I usually am not a huge fan of Innova's mids, but I like their drivers. Finally, whatever you can give I would love to have :)

Just want to update my list and bring it forward

Likes: Echo/star destroyers 167-175, DX/KC pro Big bead aviars (San marino molds only) first run echo xcals (stock stamp xcals but are echo plastic) 11x kc pro rocs/ 12x pre flight rocs. Mostly Innova discs in my sig. Would like to try out some latitude plastic in gold line. GL river, pure and maybe some others. Also a Esp/z/TI Buzzz, older mold rocs, flat top rocs, ching rocs, ching aviars, chain aviars. Would love a Bomber guy dri fit :) or any other dri fits mediums or larges. Love new disc golf DVDS (I already have disc golf fundamentals, 2010 gbo, clash winthrop gold,turner park tune up,)

Dislikes: ABC, Discraft (Except buzzz)

T-shirt size: large
Hat size: Medium-large

Also would LOVE a Champ archangel (glow or not) I know these are rare but would absolutely LOVE one :)

There has been a slight change in the rules.

All packages will be shipped to me for "verfication purposes", then I will take out what I want and send it on.:p:D BOOM

J/K
Unless you are just feeling that giving this year.:popcorn::doh:

Latest posts