• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

I know 2 guys didn't get anything from 1 guy but looking into it he hasn't been on the site in 10 days and was a pretty regular poster so I am thinking there is more of an issue than being a DB.

i might be the guy i just got a computer again and i signed up twice for SS and i got three gifts and sent out two i got both gifts from the people who i sent to. i did think it was weird that i got a package from arizona and sent one to illinois but i new something was up when i got a package from illionois yesterday. my third ss i would like to send you a gift if i could get your address i do remember the shipping label said mesa arizona

Last edited:
Next year just enforce a policy where you can't do SS unless you have at least 10 itrader feedback.

This seems like something that may keep people that just want to participate away, at the time I joined in on this I had maybe 10 posts and 0 feedback and I sent out my package as soon as I could and my SS seemed happy, he has 50+ feedback and 1000+ posts but he forgot about the whole thing, he did say he was sending a package out as of monday. Keep this open to all and if people decide to suck then at least we know there are many generous people on here that will help someone have a merry DGCR Christmas

i dont have any pics but i got hooked up from you guys prerube got me an awesome dyed tl with the bunny kid from gummo on it and my second ss got me a cool black elite x cyclone and a pearly wraith and then the poor guy who sent me something and i didnt know about it i got a fade bag phoenix straps a dave feldberg signed boss a cale leviska signed first run force and a cryztal z nuke what a haul

i sent my package to south milwakee WI, it contained a gold line lat 64 Flow, a orange Z bar stamped buzz, and an innova beer cozie. does this sound familiar to anyone?

i might be the guy i just got a computer again and i signed up twice for SS and i got three gifts and sent out two i got both gifts from the people who i sent to. i did think it was weird that i got a package from arizona and sent one to illinois but i new something was up when i got a package from illionois yesterday. my third ss i would like to send you a gift if i could get your address i do remember the shipping label said mesa arizona

That is Dstearns.

Sorry there has been some confusion but with me doing 50 pairs and Kwick doing...what, another 20, I am surprised at how few there actually were.

Next year just enforce a policy where you can't do SS unless you have at least 10 itrader feedback

I don't do any trading. Wouldn't this keep a lot of people from doing the SS?

I've already set aside a couple of things for next years SS program. I'll probably pick up several things through the course of the year just because of the SS.

Let's not make conditions part of the process. Overall, how many were happy with how it went versus those that were unhappy?

or maybe if you have less than a certain amount of feedback, you are required to mail yours first. that is standard marketplace procedure for folks with minimal/no feedback.

or maybe if you have less than a certain amount of feedback, you are required to mail yours first. that is standard marketplace procedure for folks with minimal/no feedback.

Im not sure how that works with the secret part of it.
I say anyone who abused it is at least blacklisted from ss if not banned for cheating someone and they cant abuse it again

Out of all the persons who had a wonderful experience with this; I think there were only a couple of mess ups; and it seems as though there are some persons willing to trying and make this right. My impression is that this was a huge success.

An enormous success most definitely. I had a blast sending out tons of plastic to different people. It was nice to also get mystery gifts from others as well. I signed up for three this year and will absolutely stockpile throughout this year to do 2 or 3 more next year.

Got my last Secret Santa (kept in correspondence so it was no worries) from snappyfingers and it is sweet. I also just found my camera cord and will post those pictures as well as the package from bcr123psu a few weeks ago.

1st run star Mako (I love anything with the first run star)
DX Roc.. With a Steve Rico Signature (at first I saw the roc and thought, ok, not bad I dont throw em but I dont mind new discs. Then I saw the sig and its absolutely going on the wall as Steve Rico is one of my favorite pros.)
New Z Stalker (I throw these and it's orange, which both of my others in the bag are, sweeet.)
2011 DGCR Travel Tag ( I wanted one but keep forgetting. This is awesome. Pure awesome)

Thank you snappyfingers, today just became a wonderful day.

Got my last Secret Santa (kept in correspondence so it was no worries) from snappyfingers and it is sweet. I also just found my camera cord and will post those pictures as well as the package from bcr123psu a few weeks ago.

1st run star Mako (I love anything with the first run star)
DX Roc.. With a Steve Rico Signature (at first I saw the roc and thought, ok, not bad I dont throw em but I dont mind new discs. Then I saw the sig and its absolutely going on the wall as Steve Rico is one of my favorite pros.)
New Z Stalker (I throw these and it's orange, which both of my others in the bag are, sweeet.)
2011 DGCR Travel Tag ( I wanted one but keep forgetting. This is awesome. Pure awesome)

Thank you snappyfingers, today just became a wonderful day.

I hate to burst your bubble, but there was a serious mix up and I take full blame for it. Snappyfingers was supposed to send that to me...... I'll PM you my addy to correct this

Latest posts