• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

My haul, thanks SS!

Can't wait to dye the glo disc!

Attachments

• Glo Monarch.jpg
    Glo Monarch.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 51
  • Secret Santa ION.jpg
    Secret Santa ION.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 49
Can't you back into the zip code based on the address, city, and state?

I also got an address with no Zip (Columbus OH), I looked it up and backed into the Zip. Send my packages 2 weeks ago, One has arrived and been posted but have heard nothing from this guy and have received nothing from him.

I also got an address with no Zip (Columbus OH), I looked it up and backed into the Zip. Send my packages 2 weeks ago, One has arrived and been posted but have heard nothing from this guy and have received nothing from him.

Bexley is a Columbus metro city...hope it isn't the same guy!

Nice haul there. Those Monarchs make great turnover/rollers! I'm sure you will dye it up sweet! And nice Ion to add to the bag!

My SS person must have done their research...I already have both discs, just not a glo monarch.
Maybe the Ion will be next years Okthrowberfest entry;)

Are you serious?

Got mine today... I was getting worried because I knew the box was supposed to say Secret Santa and it was going to my work... A lot of people work at my work... But, the person who receives the mail opened it and saw the "Frisbees" and knew it was for me. Lucky for me, the person who receives the mail isn't into Frisbee too.

DGCRSecretSanta.jpg

Bpierce08 figured out who I was and did his research on me... He included two discs that will definitely make into the bag sometime.

Star Wraith - 170g - Any time I can get a partially broken in Wraith, I'm stoked. And, 171 is my weight too - close enough.
Champ Orc - 166g - Awesome for me for my sidearm.
ESP Nebula - 170g - Acre Race O8 edition. I'll have to see how it flies.

Thanks Santa... (I mean Bpierce08).
DSCJNKY

PS. Ive been lagging... I'll be sure to put yours in the mail tomorrow.
Jason's too nice of a guy to say it. I'm not real impressed by this lot!

dghaul.jpg

sillybizz hath hooketh me uppeth.

1.flx avenger ss
2.elite z XL
3. champ teebird with really awesome pattern
4. champ valk
5. champ valk
6. really cool dye champ teebird

plus a cool floppy glow marker, a cool dye aviar mini, and an Innova bottle opener.

Thanks man! I have some serious chucking to do this weekend if the weather permits! hope you like yours as much as I like mine!!! :thmbup:

I would be happy if someone sent me a box with two rocks, a piece of duct tape and a beat to hell dog frisbee from dominos. Why? Because it is the spirit of giving man.

A old phrase comes to mind "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"

:thmbup:

Really hope my first SS got his, and hoping he didn't send mine out aleady cuz I don't have it yet.

Second and last package going out tomorrow, hope my SSs enjoy

Latest posts