• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

for you mailman:

fu.gif

anyway, enjoy what you got of the package ST

Got my second one today as well - I had put his package out for ship but FedEx decided to not pick it up. I am dropping it at the FedEx store tomorrow - after I add a few more bits for the trouble. I know it is somewhat cheating to wait 'til I have mine to ship it out again, but I really did think his was gone already.

I am certain my SS knows who I am, so - when you read this realize you have an epic haul coming. I appreciate your super kindness.

:thmbup:

alright my first haul from Santa (DSCJNKY.)

1. A Steve Rico signed Roc.. (wow i can't believe it amazing)
2. A limited edition USDGC Aviar (again just fantastic not sure if i could throw this beauty)
3. Twin R-pro pigs (never thrown one but will be now)
4. A Limited Edition Gentlemens Club mini from Las Vegas. (sweetness)
5. A beer coozie from chains 4 wishes tourney asheville NC
6. Innova Patch
7. A whiz ring (spreading the love for Freestyle jam)
8. 3 DSC JNKY stickers (will be definitely rockin these on my car)

All i can say is this haul is amazing and i absolutely love it. thank you very much SS (DSC JNKY) :) sorry my pics are showing all the beauty this package really is but all i have is a labtop camera.

Attachments

• 174931.jpg
    174931.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 68
And my second haul from Santa (HarkeyPuck)

1. CFR Destroyer (simply awesome never had a champ destroyer before only star can't wait to see how this beauty flies)
2. Z buzzz (great disc and sweet stamp on it)
3. DX Roc (says multi-purpose instead of midrange pretty unique and awesome disc as well).
4. innova micro fiber towel (gotta love innova)
5. water bottle (really needed one and now i have one will be used often)
6. Penguins towel (GO penguins)

simply an amazing haul thank you santa (harkeypuck) very much for these gifts. :) once again sorry for not being able to show how amazing this haul is with the labtop camera.

Attachments

• 175308.jpg
    175308.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 61
OK, both of my SSs confirmed, just happy to hear there was no mixup(and that my packages didn't come while I was discin in SoFLA
I second this. This was a SPECTACULAR idea for everyone involved, and if you have read every single post as I have you would see that there are a lot of smiling faces out there from coast to coast. I believe that every single person in this project gave what they could, whether it be a lot or a little. How can you come on here and try to steal someones joy in this spirit of giving, and make a comment like that? You should be ashamed of yourself. What would your mother think about what you said?

Latest posts