• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

got my pack from Old bassman, I have worked it ALL into my bag. He found out what I throw, and worked off of that.

Bassman was awesome to me, and included the 11x champ aviar, a pro wraith with an awesome pattern, an echo star wraith CFR, and a bird stamp DX Roc that joined my other collection of rocs in the bag. Also included was a star plastic SL - which after some reading up I have a good idea how to throw. I will be hitting the field this weekend and airing out this stuff!!

I appreciate Old Bassman very very much - he sacrificed some incredible plastic in the Secret Santa, and blew me away with the aviar - that thing is so schweeeet.

_MediaCard_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG00198.jpg
:thmbup::thmbup:

My SS package. Thanks Santa.
Disc Golf Fundamentals DVD
Champ Eagle 174
BlowFly 171

Attachments

• 123456.JPG
    123456.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 48
I have actually seen quite a few new people in this thread. Like there friends told them about it and they signed up just to do SS.

I hope nobody signed up with the express intent on d-nozzling someone.

Sorry to those who didn't get gifts. Hopefully all will work out. This is really why I tried to get you guys to send so early:

1) Mail turns to poop after black friday
2) Time to work things out if there is delays

PM'd my ss last night to find out if something got lost or what not, said he has been busy busy around the holidays and he will take care of it :thmbup: hope everyone has a merry christmas.

Latest posts