• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Spy

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
New feature I'm testing out for Premium Members, the DGCR Spy. It's a live feed of new posts, threads and edits happening on the forum. You can check it out here:

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/spy.php

I've excluded a few forums from this. Politics, The Landfill and Marketplace stuff won't show up in the feed. Everything should work fine but the reason I say I'm testing it is that I want to see how it impacts the server load. Supposedly it's supposed to be negligible.

Also, you'll find the Spy option under the Community drop-down in the forum menu.

Pretty crazy! I see a few posts are duplicating?

Whoa.....:)

Could a bunch of people watching the "spy" all at once begin to wear on the server speed? (<---- knows nothing about servers)

LOL, just saw "New user registration" as someone signed up....sweet.

This sounds awesome. When I don't have stuff to do at work I'm usually on DGCR. Will it work alright on an iPhone?

Works on my Android phone so I'm assuming it would work on your iPhone.

:eek::eek: no doubt mashy!!!! and i had some Homework i needed to get done.

Someone should post a screenshot so us Non-premium members know what we are missing.

Someone should post a screenshot so us Non-premium members know what we are missing.

TheMatrixWallpaper1024.jpg