• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Spy

VIP is the only forum I'm subscribed to. I think it might have been just be "catching up" or something. Nothing from other forums has showed in the feed for almost an hour.

I'll keep an eye on it and let you know if it still happens.

Edit - I've only been using this for a few hours so maybe it does this - It would be nice if it would feed in your subscribed threads as well as your subscribed forum. Is that a possibility? There haven't been any replies to subscribed threads so it might already do this.

Last edited:
VIP is the only forum I'm subscribed to. I think it might have been just be "catching up" or something. Nothing from other forums has showed in the feed for almost an hour.

I'll keep an eye on it and let you know if it still happens.

Edit - I've only been using this for a few hours so maybe it does this - It would be nice if it would feed in your subscribed threads as well as your subscribed forum. Is that a possibility? There haven't been any replies to subscribed threads so it might already do this.

Yea, you click the checkbox after the page already loads so you'll see all the old stuff on the original page load. Any new posts that show up in the spy should only be from your subscribed forums. As far as the threads, some people subscribe to a huge amount of threads so from a performance standpoint it's probably not a good idea.

What level membership do I need to subscribe to to get this?

Premium ($25)

I just bought the deluxe ($15) membership. Is there any way to upgrade without buying the whole $25.

I know, I'm a cheapskate.

And also, would this work well on a blackberry? That is the only place I ever get online.

Yea, you click the checkbox after the page already loads so you'll see all the old stuff on the original page load. Any new posts that show up in the spy should only be from your subscribed forums. As far as the threads, some people subscribe to a huge amount of threads so from a performance standpoint it's probably not a good idea.

Premium ($25)

Yeah, they just showed up a bit late. I think it might have just be residual from it pouring in. I've had it sitting here for a while with no unsubscribed forums.

And that makes sense regarding thread subscription :)

I just bought the deluxe ($15) membership. Is there any way to upgrade without buying the whole $25.

I know, I'm a cheapskate.

And also, would this work well on a blackberry? That is the only place I ever get online.

You can Paypal me $10 and I can bump your account up to Premium. It works on my Android phone... can't comment on Blackberry, I don't know anyone that has one.

Thanks. I will do in one or two weeks when my paypal rebounds. I will PM you.

i pretty much only use spy now

You can Paypal me $10 and I can bump your account up to Premium. It works on my Android phone... can't comment on Blackberry, I don't know anyone that has one.

what if I just bought the three lowest memberships all at once to have multiple crowns and now am all tapped out on crown money. :( do I need to buy the last crown? :D (I already know the answer is yes)

Yes definately one of the coolest features on here. It works well on my Blackberry. But its way too addicting.