• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2019 Memorial Championship

Performance Tracks for FPO and MPO. When a player's line is going up, they played better than expected. When it's going down, they played worse. If the right end of the line is the same score as the left end, they played the tournament just as well as expected for their rating.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mem19FMPOPT.jpg
    Mem19FMPOPT.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 339
Here's how the holes performed for the finalists. Up and right is good. Unfortunately, some holes gave out better scores to lower rated players (those below 0%).

attachment.php

Attachments

• HolePerfMem19.png
    HolePerfMem19.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 255
They throw far.

And they're both sponsored by discmania, and tour together, so you'll almost always see them both at the same tourneys.

And they are the co-stars of my favorite series of yaoi slash fanfics. <3 <3 <3

Wounder if Eveliinas win will "make" Innova help her to play more big events . .Eveliina is Innovas second highest rated FPO player.
And the last round was according to DGPT " most-watched live FPO round in disc golf history"

So lots of views and a winner that will not play much more = Innova has to step up and help Eveliina play more in 2019->

Did anyone else notice that all of the videos had less than 50000 views?

We checked last night and the DGPT R1 MPO videos combined for 77k views

Jomez LVC R1 combined for 185k. It has had an extra week for viewers.

CCDG LVC R1 combined for 104k views on 67k subscribers. It has had an extra week for viewers

Seems like a pretty respectable number relative to their subscriber count. It will be interesting to check back in a week and see where the videos are at.

Last edited:
Seems crazy that Fpo is asked to tee off each morning starting at 7-7:30am,, who in the world is ready to compete at that time of day ? Tee off at noon or 1 pm and everything is different

Seems crazy that Fpo is asked to tee off each morning starting at 7-7:30am,, who in the world is ready to compete at that time of day ? Tee off at noon or 1 pm and everything is different

I also am ready, i would love this locally, it would mean i could get home at a decent hour and the wife wouldn't give me the death glare for being gone all day yet again.

I also am ready, i would love this locally, it would mean i could get home at a decent hour and the wife wouldn't give me the death glare for being gone all day yet again.

Me too. Early is always better. Get 'er done.

Plus the early starts are a matter of logistics. The Memorial is played on two courses, and there's a huge field. Gotta spread out those tee times to get everyone in.