• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2022 OTB Open May 20-22

just tuned in to fpo

gettin my popcorn ready

course sucks but looks like an interesting finish

Really great to see/hear the players and fan reaction to Simon's win. Loved the way he ran along the rope line fiving all the fans.

People genuinely seemed happy for him, and he genuinely seems to appreciate it. No doubt that he plays disc golf simply because he loves it. He's got to be one of the most fun people to play with.

The scary thing is all his tee shots today looked like 60% power and he was placing them pretty much where he wanted to…and not really losing distance on the card.

Winning golf is definitely different than highlight golf. Now that Simon has a kid maybe he'll realize he doesn't have the time to play enough for his body to sustain highlight golf. Winning golf might be boring to him, but he has the physical talent to sustain winning golf for quite a while still.

I'd argue dude at the moment is the best all around thrower of a disc. Sure he was the original crush boy, but dude has stupid touch that nobody talks about at all.

Really great to see/hear the players and fan reaction to Simon's win. Loved the way he ran along the rope line fiving all the fans.

People genuinely seemed happy for him, and he genuinely seems to appreciate it. No doubt that he plays disc golf simply because he loves it. He's got to be one of the most fun people to play with.

Nice one for Simon, his first win since 2018 i think. . 70% Simon is deadly :)
Nice winn for Discmania, they have had a little to many injuries on their players

Fun to see JK at the top again, her putting IS a week point but se did putt the disc just under the basket on most holes..

It's always cool to see new players on the lead card, but man what a drop off for Cody Kirkland.
Leader after round 1 (by 2 strokes), tied for 11th after round 2, tied for 47th finish. Ouch!
Round one -7, round 2 E, round 3 +10.

I agree that the live stream chats are absolute idiocy. Full of uneducated newbies and trolls.

That said, if they want to grow as much as possible, they gotta leave it. You'd be surprised how many people only watch live streams if they can chat... it's a huge thing in the streaming world.

I agree that the live stream chats are absolute idiocy. Full of uneducated newbies and trolls.

That said, if they want to grow as much as possible, they gotta leave it. You'd be surprised how many people only watch live streams if they can chat... it's a huge thing in the streaming world.

God help me, I am OLD.

God help me, I am OLD.

Bahaha. I must be old too because I agree with you 100% that the chat is an unproductive cesspool.

But, when I have watched e-sports (vidja games) with my sons, you should see the viewer count drop off a cliff if they have to lock the chat due to people being too rowdy. In a game tournament with 200-300,000 viewers, 10's of thousands of viewers will leave instantly. It's crazy to see, really.

The cool thing is the chat stream is optionally visible. I watch in full screen mode to get a bigger picture and not see the chat. Sometimes I switch back to the chat stream when things happen on a hole to see what kind of chatter occurs.

Latest posts