• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2022 PIAS Jonesboro Open Apr 22-24

I'm pretty pumped about this one, I've always liked it. I think it's one of the best more open courses on tour.

I wonder what all the people disproving of Britney Dickerson's tank last weekend are going to think of Kat Mertch's outfit today. I think it looks pretty cool.

I wonder what all the people disproving of Britney Dickerson's tank last weekend are going to think of Kat Mertch's outfit today. I think it looks pretty cool.

Neither she nor Britney are young mothers so maybe they're less likely to be called out for rule violations in a paternalistic and misogynistic manner by the VP of the PDGA?

It's much easier, but it won't be a race to -30. If more than one lady gets to -30 I'd be shocked.

Anyone else enjoying the coverage of shots from the drone? Seems like a good course to do it, and I like seeing the flight from that angle.

I'd love a split screen from behind the pro and from the sky so I know how they're releasing it and how it's flying.

It's much easier, but it won't be a race to -30. If more than one lady gets to -30 I'd be shocked.

Anyone else enjoying the coverage of shots from the drone? Seems like a good course to do it, and I like seeing the flight from that angle.

I'd love a split screen from behind the pro and from the sky so I know how they're releasing it and how it's flying.

That's a great idea.

19 FPO shot above their rating.
The Estonians are jonesen in Jonesboro.
Tartu is awfully close to the border. Glad these athletes can put those troubles in the back of their minds.

Be interesting to see if Harris can maintain. Weather is supposed to be the same. Drying out. Windy.

Estonian Cold Assassin this week. (in a good way)

Yeah, she could probably play even tomorrow and still win.

Missy made a good run though as did Catrina.

I was impressed with some of the putts they made in gnarly windy conditions.

I also saw several times Kat and Ella should have laid up their putt that cost them strokes.

Why is it impossible to get a distance measurement off the tee? It feels like i have no context on where shots are landing. Isn't this something the green side reporter could provide while people are walking to their throws?

Why is it impossible to get a distance measurement off the tee? It feels like i have no context on where shots are landing. Isn't this something the green side reporter could provide while people are walking to their throws?

Central Coast used to provide that but one of the benefits of them getting eaten by DGN is you get to pay $25 to not have to see that sort of helpful info.

They still do it, just inconsistent.

It is annoying to not know that info.