• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2022 PIAS Jonesboro Open Apr 22-24

TaterTot has been hammer down all weekend. Great to see her get one back after the finish at the CUP.

I don't know if the numbers are that much better, but watching FPO this year seems a like it's more competitive than last year.

EDIT: looks like KT may just finish out 3 rounds at 1000+ rating.

Kristin Tattar averaged 1008 golf all weekend, and you call her Tater Tot? That is a weird thing to say, lol.

I agree that the FPO field seems deeper this year and it is fun to watch. Holyn, Kat, Ella, were were all impressive this weekend. Kat Mertch has a cannon of an arm, and she is a pleasure to watch play. She seems like she really enjoys the game.

Another strong showing for Kona. Outside of the top 15 and 23 strokes behind the winner. Don't worry, tune in to her social media where she addresses her putting struggles again.

Not understanding the negativity towards Kona. She averaged her rating for the event. What expectations do people have?

Not understanding the negativity towards Kona. She averaged her rating for the event. What expectations do people have?

Considering her contract is identical to Kristin Tattar's, it seems reasonable to expect her to finish closer than 23 strokes behind Kristin.

I don't think it is negativity aimed toward Kona, but more a sense of unfairness at the contract sitiuation.

If McBeth would simply play hole 5 for a par, he'd have won 2/4, and potentially 3/4 times here.

I was pulling for KJ, but have to say it's a great win for Calvin. Been a long time coming, good for him.

Considering her contract is identical to Kristin Tattar's, it seems reasonable to expect her to finish closer than 23 strokes behind Kristin.

I don't think it is negativity aimed toward Kona, but more a sense of unfairness at the contract sitiuation.

I understand the anticonous sentiment to a certain degree, and she does seem to be underperforming relative to what we've seen from her the last couple of years.

That said, you can't blame her for signing for what they were willing to pay her. But it would just feel better if she were finishing higher up the leaderboard.

This is exactly what I was thinking here. She has never been consistently in the top 10, and I don't think she's a top 10 FPO in the world overall. She got paid so good for her, but that contract says she should be podium finish nearly every event.

If we compare it to pitchers who have had shoulder surgery:

"The authors were interested in establishing the rate of return to sports participation among these elite baseball pitchers after surgery. They found that 68 per cent of the players were able to get back into action (pitching competitively) approximately 12 months after surgery."

Of course, surgery may not be required in this case.

Last edited:
Very disappointing to see one of the game's most exciting players seriously injured ...again. I hope he can get that shoulder taken care of.

I don't even play a doctor on TV, but he might be best served seeing a doctor/practice that specializes in sports medicine/athletic injuries. With the velocities he releases a disc, it wouldn't surprise me if his injuries are similar to what happens to some pitchers.

Again, I dunno what kind is medical coverage he has, but I think it's time to seek the medical help he needs to keep his career viable. I'd hate to think that's the last we've seen of him.

Latest posts