• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: Discraft's Green Mountain Championship Sept. 12-15

I'm hoping to go over and watch on Brewster that Saturday. Probably following either McBeth or MJ, both on one card would be nice, but unlikely.

I just arrived in the Freeport, ME area and plan to disc golf around here for the next 3 days and then head over to watch all 4 rounds of GMC next week...

Looking forward to experiencing that great facility again after watching World's there last year!

https://www.facebook.com/pg/DiscGolfProTour/posts/
The MPO Fan Vote is live for Discraft's Green Mountain Championship presented by GRIPeq. Round one feature cards will be filmed by JomezPro and Gatekeeper Media.

On the JomezPro card will be Gregg Barsby, Paul McBeth, Austin Hannum, and the winner of the fan vote.

On the Gatekeeper Media card will be James W Conrad III, Nate Sexton, Adam Hammes, and the fan vote runner-up.

Up for vote for Discraft's Green Mountain Championship presented by GRIPeq​ will be the top ten players in tour points who are in attendance and have not already won the fan vote twice. Each share is worth 10 points, each comment is worth 3 points and each like is worth 1 point. Voting ends Tuesday at 5 PM ET.

Ricky "Sockibomb" Wysocki | Lizotte Disc Golf | Chris Clemons | Drew Gibson | Philo Brathwaite | Nathan Queen | Jeremy "Big Jerm" Koling | Nathan Perkins | Colten Montgomery | Andrew Marwede

The FPO Fan Vote is underway for Discraft's Green Mountain Championship presented by GRIPeq. Post-Production will be provided next week by GK Pro. The round one feature card will consist of Paige Pierce, Jessica weese, and Hailey King plus the winner of the fan vote.

Up for vote will be the top ten players in tour points who are in attendance and have not already won the fan vote twice. Each share is worth 10 points, each comment is worth 3 points and each like is worth 1 point. Voting ends Tuesday at 5 PM ET.

Catrina Allen | Sarah Hokom | Rebecca Cox - Disc Golf | Lisa Fajkus Disc Golf Athlete | Vanessa Van Dyken | Holly Finley | Callie McMorran 64751 | Kona Panis Disc Golf | Ellen Widboom PDGA #58276 | Hannah E. McBeth
No live coverage for round 1...

I didn't realize we were not doing live on Thursday. Funny.

I won't be there

Well that's very disappointing. You're the main reason why I throw Comets, and I was hoping to learn a thing or 2. I guess I didn't check the registration list very well.

36407433843-94a2926738-k_orig.jpg

You would think not having to play with Catrina would be sufficient motivation for Paige Pierce not to go +6 and yet here we are.