• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR's Discraft Pipe Dreams

What would you like to see new from Discraft in '09?

• >1.7 driver

Votes: 24 13.7%
  • < 1.6 driver

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • mid-range

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • putter

Votes: 17 9.7%
  • models in different plastics

Votes: 55 31.4%
  • bring back an old model

Votes: 42 24.0%
  • more 150 class

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • glow discs

Votes: 29 16.6%

• Total voters
Got a couple of Z preds in some nice new pearly pink plastic and they feel great. I do have an issue with them have some bumps and bubbles on the top of the rim I wish weren't there. I know they don't affect flight but one has bumps and divots pretty consistently around the rim and my thumb is almost always on one no matter where I put it.

The Z Meteors were WAY too flippy. They MIGHT work as a super early on beginner's disc, but seriously...WAY too flippy.

SkaBob said:
The Z Meteors were WAY too flippy. They MIGHT work as a super early on beginner's disc, but seriously...WAY too flippy.

I agree 100%. However, it was only one run and I suspect something went wrong. They were too flat for one thing.

Way premature...but I want an X Stalker already! The Z is going to take soooo long to break in.

I've really become a fan of ESP, so I'd like to see more good discs in ESP readily available (Comets????). It seems like this is a trend at DC, so keep it up! I am really having fun with the ESP Cyclone....keep up the good work.

Man...I was putting my glow discs in my bag, and fooling around with my Photon-Glo Tracker...and two things occurred to me...

first...

OMG PLEASE MORE GLOWY PLASTIC!! PLEASE?!?!

and uh

The Tracker would probably be pretty sweet in D plastic...

What's up with the Stalker marketing? http://www.discraft.com/prod_stalker_z.html

It says in the description it is a distance driver, but on the chart and on the disc it says EXTRA LONG RANGE DRIVER. I love the Stalker, but this kind of description is a bit misleading. It is definitely NOT a distance driver and I wouldn't want people to brush it off when it only bests their midrange by 20-30'. "Long range", and "extra long range" are totally archaic terms that should be eliminated. Drivers are like fast food...large, extra large, super size!

If you look at the discs it is grouped with, it is in the correct place.

I finally got to mess with it a little the last couple of days. This is going to be a great disc on tight courses when you need a little D off the tee.

Sweet Disc!

WAY TO GO MIGHTY D!

marmoset said:
I know I'm in the minority here but I would like some more production 150 stuff... like the Pro D Challenger, Z buzzz, Z Stalker
I'm a part of that minority and I agree. 150's are always nice to have available.

Latest posts