• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Difference between Elite Z and Crystal

I wish our player packs included some Crystal goodness. Nothing but Innova around here.

Okay, i think we should sort the cryztal z and cryztal flx.

"stock" cryztal z offerings are challenger, buzzz, stalker, avengerss, and nuke(?) with a limited run of avengers.

Cryztal flx challenges debuted in '08 and were later run by dd as well as magnets, drones, and buzzez. DD was also distributing wasps.

I just love my cryZtal clear sparkle ghost stamp buzzz. I threw it only once and realized that I didn't want to lose it because it's too pretty, now it sits on my wall.

I'm a fan of Cryztal, but I feel like they are not that common outside of Michigan. The feel of them is much nicer and I agreee with the stability of the Avenger SS being more stable than the other plastics, still understable though.

There was a cryztal flex nuke at a tournament i played in so they are out there too.

I have yet to throw any sort of crytal kinda wish i woulda bought some at that tourny

if they make a crystal flick i would whore out my self on craigslist to buy each and everyone.

It is more flexible, and grippier. In the winter in Michigan I find my Z becomes more slick, and Cryztal becomes more tacky.