• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Disc brands you dislike

Disc brands you dislike

• Innova

Votes: 42 13.6%
  • Discraft

Votes: 33 10.7%
  • Discmania

Votes: 28 9.1%
  • Dynamic

Votes: 58 18.8%
  • Lat 64

Votes: 45 14.6%
  • Westside

Votes: 46 14.9%
  • Vibram

Votes: 90 29.1%
  • Legacy

• MVP

Votes: 74 23.9%
  • Prodigy

Votes: 131 42.4%
  • Daredevil

• Gateway

Votes: 48 15.5%
  • Millennium

Votes: 19 6.1%
  • DGA

Votes: 25 8.1%
  • Element Disc

Votes: 23 7.4%
  • Reptilian Disc Golf

Votes: 24 7.8%
  • Lightning

Votes: 46 14.9%
  • Prodiscus

Votes: 24 7.8%
  • Aerobie

Votes: 87 28.2%
  • Axiom

Votes: 53 17.2%
  • Kastaplast

Votes: 20 6.5%
  • Ozone

Votes: 18 5.8%
  • Yikun

Votes: 56 18.1%
  • RPM Discs

Votes: 19 6.1%

• Total voters
Yes, they would be. But none of my three Champ Banshees are very slippery to me. So, whoever said they are... go throw them upside down in a parking lot and scuff 'em up...

I let my fingers do the talking. ;) So, your's aren't slippery? Huh. Go figure. I bet they still look like dirty dish water though.

No. Beautiful, flat Jolly Launcher Champion Banshees are in order, number one. Make it so.

Yeah, I would say it has been at least that long.

I have this vision that every time Innova mixes a lousy batch of champion plastic, they say, "Oops, bad plastic. Get out the Banshee mold again."

Either that, or it is so bad that no one is buying them, so they sit in the warehouse for years.

They did the same with the large number bad run of Star plastic in the mid 2010's Pre flight numbers Shark and they have been sitting in warehouse and in stores for years. I bought a Star Shark 175 grams in 2016 right about the time they came out with the Shark 3 in Champion plastic. I now have some Shark 3 to have as a less beefy disc then the Star Shark, not that the Shark is beefy. That star Shark was nothing the way a Shark would look, with that high a dome almost like a Rubber putter dome then the flashing was so bad that sandpapering it off made the disc sharper and it was not till I had to use that Star Shark as a putter on a mega wind day for 99% of my putts that the flashing was gone. I still have a sharper part where the disc wing meets the inner rim part on the underside of the disc then just about every disc I have felt that was not a base plastic disc on its last legs and was jagged all over the disc. I have met others on here with the same problems with Star Sharks and I think all of them for a bit molded up a odd way in early to mid 2010's And due to the DX in the starter pack and the G Star being more marketed the Star version of the Shark does not sell well anyhow, though You see Dave Dunpace on You tube having the same disc I have for a Shark in Star on his ask the fans both of them while he plays disc golf. Some Disc I feel are molding up off from the DX version in other plastics and thus should NOT be made in a particular plastic. However Star seems to have the most inconsistencies of any plastic that Innova makes discs in as Dome seems to be less consistent then with any other plastic from the Line up, keeping in mind it is not a 3 mold.

Latest posts