• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Cart Pictures and ideas

Few more

Attachments

• 20160529_112012.jpg
    20160529_112012.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 395
  • 20160529_112051.jpg
    20160529_112051.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 334
  • 20160529_112201.jpg
    20160529_112201.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 310
What size tires are ideal?

Delta carts are 10-12"? hard to find the specs on that. I was thinking 8-10" would be enough for my use.
I'd rather keep it as small and light as possible, not planning to go over much super rough terrain, and for the rare times I might need to or pass over a big ledge, steps, or w/e; I want it as small and light as possible.

Anyone have experienced tires being too small or common rough terrain?

Like these 8" look pretty awesome, solid rubber, less than 1lb each:
http://www.northerntool.com/shop/to...ked-wheels+flat-free-spoked-wheels+4294915236

Also easy to get a tiny kids bike on craiglist with 10" tires for $10-15

Main prob with that 8" tire is only has 5/16 axel... The 12" have 1/2" axel... Same tire as on ridge roller and delta cart

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160530-041011.jpg
    Screenshot_20160530-041011.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 102
So got the top mounting bracket for the shelf that the bag sits on, all redone.

I made and welded on longer one, making it so the shelf sits up higher and straighter.

In the pics you can still see the old mount above the new mount, because I haven't cut it off yet.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20160531_160419.jpg
    20160531_160419.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 884
  • 20160531_160349.jpg
    20160531_160349.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 894
I used this cart again last night, and I think the best part is the little storage compartment on the back/bottom.
I ha put a garbage bag in it to pick up trash as I go.
I always want to pick up trash, but don't want to put it in my bag (yuck)..
This way I just pull the bag and toss it in the garbage can at the course before I leave.
Then I just pop in a fresh bag next time I play, and repeat.

anyone try mounting the DD Sniper Backback to a Bagboy Quad? or any cart for that matter? Trying to get ideas about the best way to mount mine onto a cart.

Here's my cart I built a while back. It's gone through a few changes. The handle broke right away. So I replaced it with a walking cane. The wheels have been replaced. The only problem i have with it is storage and you can't sit on it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 303
Hi all,
because I love my grip bag, but I hate him still putting up and down, so I had made from an old golf cart custom gripbagcart. Custom umbrella holder when it is not raining added.

grip_cart.jpg

grip_cart1.jpg

grip_cart2.jpg

grip_cart3.jpg

I love this ball cart idea. I had got a new push cart over spring which has a seat... Caddytek. As I was lurking the forums since I hardly post saw all the cool ideas of using a golf push cart. After looking at Skins's golf bag idea and seeing the heater installed on MattC's cart I wanted to give it a go. Got this bag from my buddy who was throwing it out. Cut the side open and made a internal frame out of 1/2" PVC and found a soft cooler bag from Goodwill to fit in the bottom. Attached my old FADE sling bag to the side for my putter pouch and go to discs. Not sure what to do with the top. Got a 6" PVC cap right now to serve as storage I guess. Might be fun to make some sort of "center Console" fot it. Need to figure out the heater before our Rain starts here in the PNW.

Attachments

• cart 2.jpg
    cart 2.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 234
  • cart 3.jpg
    cart 3.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 161
  • cart 4.jpg
    cart 4.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 132
My bag has a seat and frame to it. I am thinking about adding A movable handle like a wooden snow handle with plastic part on it that would fold out of the way and some wheels to the bottom somehow. I will then use the bag in like a cart that I can use as a backpack. However not 100% on this mod yet https://www.amazon.com/Vertex-The-A...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=NNRTNAHF5YH87E4BJW4T and Canada if the US site is out.https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00E1LCF48/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3V5Y3D4J5IVMR&psc=1
I did put a extra stroller bottle holder https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001UDL7F8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 on the bag a $10 making the whole thing about $73 Bag is $63-$64.

Last edited:
I had to do some crimped closed safety pin modification to my pack above to keep discs from falling out in the big lower storage, just about 1 inch above the end. Then I did some crimped closed safety pins on the top storage to keep the discs from falling out as the thing can zip open. Later I did put a piece of cut corrugated plastic on the side with the water tight pocket side, I use the water tight pocket as a water bottle holder. In the very bottom front small pocket I put a thin piece of plastic trimmed to right size to also help keep discs from falling out.

I'll be picking up my jogging stroller this weekend. I figured I'd ask here instead of start a new thread. What are some necessities that are good to have in a bag?

• bug spray
  • Towels
  • Rosin bag
  • measuring tape
  • extention pole
  • umbrella
  • pen/pencils/mini clipboard
  • black light
  • glow tape

What else am I missing? I know it's not survival, I would just like to have everything we need. No water holes at my local course so no need for a retriever or gator head.

I would say if your extension pole is a shorter one like a 10 foot or so have a couple golf balls or a baseball in your bag to help get discs down. I use 2 golf balls and a crappy cheep overstuffed hackey sack bought originally for the purpose to get discs down, two golf balls I found while playing and one time was while during a tournament. Those have saved my butt a few times when wind carried my disc into a tree. I used to use my water bottle but then one time I had mine break open doing this to get disc out. Also some Water or preferred non alcoholic beverage to drink on the course however your ware part for your bag is set up.

Latest posts