• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc loyalty pledges

The only way I would drop my Gateway Wizard is if I was paid to play another putter.

This man speaks the truth. A Wizard will always have a place in my bag. I also don't forsee myself giving up the Teebird/Leopard combo anytime soon. Other than that, I often switch it up between using a Roc/Comet combo, to a Buzzz/Comet combo, to a Roc/Buzzz combo (different plastics in different stages of wear). As far as distance drivers, I've had the same Star Beast in my bag for about a year, but I don't see it staying. Its more of a water-disc.

So yeah, basically the same as everyone else. Teebird, Leopard, Roc, Buzzz, Wizard, rinse, repeat. :thmbup:

No company loyalty here, I pledge to use my Gateway Wizards, Innova TL and Discraft Avengers for at least the rest of the year!

Except for my putter, I'm very happy with my bag as it is right now. That said, its not my Wizard's fault; I just can't putt.

Even though I'm very happy with my bag as is I'd be lying if I said I'll be loyal to the whole crew. So therefore I pledge to be loyal to:

150g Champ Leopard
Both Z Flicks
Z Hornet
Z Buzzz
ESP Meteor

Evo Magic
CFR Champ Whippet-X
2nd Run ESP Comet
QMS
Stratus

CFR Glo FL -Champ Beast - Star Leo - Meteors - Yeti Pro Aviar ($$$ putter)

Might be adding GL River and Star Max to list very VERY soon!!!!

Amen!!!!!

I Pledge Allegiance to the United Throwers of Comets

No matter how many times I throw you badly, hit a tree 10 ft in front of me, or turn you into a crappy roller... I will continue to throw you Z-Comet. Because there is nothing more beautiful than a super slow 250' ace run with a tie-dyed comet.

Star Roc, DX Aviar stiff big bead, Star Valkyrie (roller). Omega/Aviar JK putter mold in various plastics. So, mids, upshots and my putter molds have been consistent for many years. Went back to the Valk for rollers recently. I have added a Z Hornet heavy overstable mid, but drivers come and go. Always trying most of the new stuff. If Z Nukes keep running pretty consistent, I may use them forever!

This man speaks the truth. A Wizard will always have a place in my bag. I also don't forsee myself giving up the Teebird/Leopard combo anytime soon. Other than that, I often switch it up between using a Roc/Comet combo, to a Buzzz/Comet combo, to a Roc/Buzzz combo (different plastics in different stages of wear). As far as distance drivers, I've had the same Star Beast in my bag for about a year, but I don't see it staying. Its more of a water-disc.

So yeah, basically the same as everyone else. Teebird, Leopard, Roc, Buzzz, Wizard, rinse, repeat. :thmbup:

:hfive:

Cryztal Challenger
Z Buzzz
Med Ion
Champ Valk
Champ Roadrunner
First run Pulse "FH $$$"
Z predator

Many more that can't leave my bag.

Well, since I've changed basically my entire bag and find the new lineup's working for me, I guess I'll throw in my new discs:

Archon
Orion LF
DX Beast
Soft Ion

^^ These four are my best discs right now and are really working well. I'm sticking with them for a while. ;)

Otherwise, my perennial favorites are:

Valkyrie
Champ Eagle
Surge FLX
Roadrunner
Focus

Garret

i will also take on this sacred oath,
i pledge:
Firebirds
Teebirds
Leopards