• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Discmania p2

^^Thanks. I'll probably stick with my Envy, then. Just looking for an excuse to try some other Discmania stuff, haha.

If you really want to try something different, the P3 may be a good disc to try. It's a little shallower than the P2 and not quite as "puttery".

I think they are garbage, but if you get a P3 find or request flat one.

I picked up a black P line to try out, I'm hoping it is comfortable in the hand and I can grab another one for driving...it wouldn't hurt my game to be using more putters and mids.

Are the S lines worth checking out for driving, or am I better off with another P?

I picked up a black P line to try out, I'm hoping it is comfortable in the hand and I can grab another one for driving...it wouldn't hurt my game to be using more putters and mids.

Are the S lines worth checking out for driving, or am I better off with another P?

I spent most of last year putting with P2s and just swapped them for McPro Aviars. They feel pretty similar in hand, but I like the feel of the McPro plastic better for my putting style. I still use a worn in P2 for turnover approaches and an S-line for more over stable approaches. They are a little deep for some people, but I really like them for driving off the tee on shorter holes or where I need to shape shorter upshots.

I actually prefer driving with the S-line.

Just saw a picture of a G line P2 on Facebook...maybe that'll be on the site tomorrow for first run Friday?

just had my first couple putts with the P P2 and have to say I like it just a little more the mcpro. I think I might be making the switch to the P P2.

Used my new P line yesterday for the first time, and putted decently with it. I have a D line coming also to try, but I really like the way it felt in my hand. It also was great for approaches and the one drive I used it for.

Oh guys, has anyone tried the 150class D-line P2s which went on the discmania store? I'm interested... :popcorn:

First Run P2's worth anything these days?

I spotted one in a used bin at the local store and don't throw them/haven't tried them myself (yet).

First Run P2's worth anything these days?

I spotted one in a used bin at the local store and don't throw them/haven't tried them myself (yet).

Not as far as I know. If they are, though, I own two valuable discs.

Are you asking about D-Line, S-Line, or the "proto" P-Lines?

First Run S-P2s aren't worth really anything over stock prices, but they feel a heck of a lot better than the current counterparts. They are flatter and feel better in the hand, and are of the same grippy plastic that the FR S-PDs are in. I only have yellow and black of those.

First Run D-P2s are also pretty sweet, and in some sense unique in that they have the older velvety and almost sticky DX plastic. Molnar is currently selling max weight D-Line 1st Runs for $18 or so.

Proto P-Lines are more or less tough to come by. They had a D-Line stamp on them, and many were marked BB on the back. These were not as deep as the current runs (which is sweet); tend to chunk up a bit and bounce through chains. I have only seen them in yellow and white.

First Run S-P2s aren't worth really anything over stock prices, but they feel a heck of a lot better than the current counterparts. They are flatter and feel better in the hand, and are of the same grippy plastic that the FR S-PDs are in. I only have yellow and black of those.

Eh. I have a couple of first runs and a couple of new runs. Personally, I don't see much difference. The plastic is slightly different, but I almost prefer the new blend. I feel like it's a little bit tackier once it gets worn in a little. Also, some of the new S-lines have a little dome, but it's not too hard to find flat ones.

Eh. I have a couple of first runs and a couple of new runs. Personally, I don't see much difference. The plastic is slightly different, but I almost prefer the new blend. I feel like it's a little bit tackier once it gets worn in a little. Also, some of the new S-lines have a little dome, but it's not too hard to find flat ones.

Interesting. All of the current runs I have held have some slight dome / a higher shoulder. My first runs are different in that there's not much of a shoulder, and perhaps a difference in the spacer used. I dunno, that's just my experience. I have 8 or so FR S-P2s (I didn't intend for that to happen).

I have a couple s lines and a d line. They flew pretty well, stable but not really over stable. I felt like they were considerably taller in the hand than an aviar/warden. Wasn't gaining anything by bagging them. The new plastic does feel great in both lines though.

Latest posts