• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discmania TD2 Fever

So these will apparently be in stores within a couple days. I'm really hoping these are a good compliment to my PDs.

^roadrunner

wtf does the release date matter when they dont even deliver them to the stores to have ON the day its released!? stupid. instead it comes a few days later.

wtf does the release date matter when they dont even deliver them to the stores to have ON the day its released!? stupid. instead it comes a few days later.

Well, it will give me one more day to believe that this disc will give me super human abilities. :|

^^^ let me know how you like em bro.. been wanting to scoop some TD and PDs up to play with again.. wish i would have never got rid of my td's.. i still have two but they are the plus mold c-td's.. but the td2 sounds right up my alley.. and if you dont like em keep me in mind :)

Yea, keep us posted Booter. I'm curious. I'll probably wait till they hit stores around here unless there great, then I'll order some online.

someone posted pics on dgr. no info on what it feels like or a wing pic.

7979830192_ffdb7223e3_z.jpg

7979829854_8406e2df3c_z.jpg

At least it will be easy to acetone the fever away without messing with the good parts of the stamp.

Latest posts