• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discmania TD2 Fever

This might be the most excited I've been for a disc release in a while. I love understable just as much as I love stable. It feels good to flip a disc and watch it anny down a tight fairway. I don't have much of a sidearm game so I rely on good understable discs. I hope this fits the bill. Discmania hasn't dissapointed me yet.

This might be the most excited I've been for a disc release in a while. I love understable just as much as I love stable. It feels good to flip a disc and watch it anny down a tight fairway. I don't have much of a sidearm game so I rely on good understable discs. I hope this fits the bill. Discmania hasn't dissapointed me yet.

Agreed. It's nice to have a disc release that isn't an overstable speed 18 driver.

i love sidewinders but have yet to actually try a mamba .. but from the sound of it people may not be happy if its feels like a mamba :\

^^ oh yeah nah i feel ya bro.. there is really know way to know till some of you guys get them in.. either way want to snag at least one to try

from dgr

maskedavenger said:
First throws, in zero wind conditions. Pretty much what I was hoping for, a faster FD so to speak. Nice long lines when hyzerflipped to straight, or released flat into huge turnover lines that go way to the right. I've been looking for a fast disc to turn over reliably with control and we might have a winner here. Pretty decent glide (Discmania, put this glide you have come up with FD and TD2 into PD3 and you will make a god disc) and very little fade.

Mind you, since it's a 10 speed disc, it does need a little more oomph to flip compared to the FD, but most players have enough in their arm. I'm in the 350' club myself so I haven't got the biggest arm in the neighborhood, so take this review with that grain of salt. Power players may not have much use for this disc, other than for kicks. Everybody else, it is a easy disc to hyzerflip and turn over, but with control. Would not have expected any less from Discmania. Interesting to see also into what this thing beats into.

In windy conditions it may be a different story.

ps. I don't know who sells the First run, other than Innovastore.net where I got it from. Can't tell much difference between the pink FR and standard S-line. The purple one being 172g makes it more understable, that's all.

Latest posts