• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discmania

KPpQRKLl.jpg

This is what it looks like. No Gremlin Stamp and no Indicator telling it's a Gremlin. Last time I threw a Gremlin was when Innova made it and I can't remember exactly what the abbreviations were on the back of it. So Gr G is all it has on the back and all I have to really go on..

I liked the Stamp,thought it was a Flat Top Roc so I picked it up. got it for 5 bucks too. :D

Okay, this makes it tough. The letters on back could be Gr(Gremlin) G(GM)...but maybe someone more knowledgeable than me can answer this question.

UncleBrother2001 said:
KPpQRKLl.jpg

This is what it looks like. No Gremlin Stamp and no Indicator telling it's a Gremlin. Last time I threw a Gremlin was when Innova made it and I can't remember exactly what the abbreviations were on the back of it. So Gr G is all it has on the back and all I have to really go on..

I liked the Stamp,thought it was a Flat Top Roc so I picked it up. got it for 5 bucks too. :D

It's a Legacy Gravity Ghost. You're welcome

I've been on a huge Discmania kick lately. Getting g back into molds I loved for years.

I've gotten 8 PDs, 4 P2s, and 2 PD2.

I know it is windy where you throwm MD 2s are way different to each other like PDs. A flat C MD2 is great in the winds and quite hss but the lss kicks in late and is really not that hard at your power. A p line flips easily and a domey c flips a little. The flat c has an unusual hss lss ratio towards straight in fading surprisingly little for the amount of flip resistance.

The glow MD3 was, for me, incredibly lot like the good flat C-MD2s. I mean so much so they were practically 99,9% the same disc.

The production run apparently turned out a little different but not too much, and has its fans.

The only MD3 I have throw (my own early production disc) flies exactly like my yummy gummy flat C-MD2's. And indeed, I've heard that the later ones were a bit different.

Are you guys talking about the European Open Glow C MD3's? I've got one and it flies more OS than a gummy flat C MD2, and with less glide, but not by much. It's a touch more reliable in the wind. Worth carrying both.

JR said:
I did not know that there are gummy flat c md2s mine was stiff. Never tried the md3.

Just relatively flat compared to the domey, stiff ones. These were apparently an early run of opaque C-Line. Most were pink and some were yellow. At least those are the two colors I have.

The C-MD3 I'm talking about is a production run disc, looks like Jolly Launcher but I can't be sure.

JR said:
I did not know that there are gummy flat c md2s mine was stiff.
The gummy ones are the prime MD2 hype discs.

I was damn happy with my flat stiff MD2s other than for the slickness. It flew really well even into a headwind. But i got it blown to a river by a gust during summer so i never got to testing it in cold weather. Gummy would be better for all weather use for sure.

Latest posts