• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Collectables

They had X and ESP Buzzz GTs.

In terms of value for Discraft collectibles, have you tried to sell them?

I have a FR ESP Torq from the 2006 Amateur Championship and a Photon Glo Buzzz. I dont really collect but those two are probably the "rarest" discs I own

@bcr, not really. If i sell, id like to sell a lot. I dont want to get stuck with a munch of hawks and mrvs.

I have one of each discraft disc ever made, I love collecting discraft. I would love to get the whole collection of first runs though. Anyone know the first discraft disc that was marked "first run"? I have a first run typhoon from 94, were there first run stamps before this?

RR Comet

Ok so after reading this is there anyone out there in the market for an unthrown, autographed RR Comet? I picked one up from him at the 2004 worlds and had him autograph it. It has been sitting on the shelf at home ever since. Any takers?

Two of my favorites that aren't as obvious are 05-06 Midnight Buzzzs, and the elite x wasp tooled sparkle Holiday buzzzs.

The ones that stick out to me as highly collectible and worth some $$ are:

1. First run and 2nd first run Buzzes
2. The Ron Russell Comet
3. The original Armageddon Nukes.
4. APX Swirls

I'm sure there are others; however, these are the ones I'd equate with the status of highly collectible Innova disc's.

Some more relics:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And a newer favorite:

picture.php

Hawk

Valuable? Not sure? Historic to DG? Gotta think so.

HAWK - 168g - New - Signed in 1997 by world distance record holder Scott Stokely. These discs were sold by Stokely as he toured the country on a promotional clinic for Discraft. He would show up, usually at a club's league night, and some sort of doubles would be played. Thus the name on the disc, "Discraft 1997 Doubles Series". Besides his signature, Stokely added 200.01 m., which was the distance for the world record he set with an X-Clone in 1995 and still held at the time he signed this disc. Never could figure out the stamp. There's a dog in shades, something that looks like Stonehenge, and a a basket?

Hawk%25201997%2520stokely%2520168g.JPG

They're valuable to me since I throw them all here at some point. Challengers, rattlers, zones, drones, buzzz, nebulas, stalkers, cyclones, avengers, surges, forces, crushes

417086_10150855344138636_500638635_12841562_1045876641_n.jpg

I have one of each discraft disc ever made, I love collecting discraft. I would love to get the whole collection of first runs though. Anyone know the first discraft disc that was marked "first run"? I have a first run typhoon from 94, were there first run stamps before this?

I'm not sure how old these are but I have a first run Crush and Flash that are both marked first run.

Does any body know anything about MRX? Is older or newer? Worth anything? Rare in anyway?
Also looking for info on a Limited Edition ESP Venom

MRX is an old oop mold that is mostly like a drone, but smaller disc like a whippit...so...its kinda like a whippit.

They're valuable to me since I throw them all here at some point. Challengers, rattlers, zones, drones, buzzz, nebulas, stalkers, cyclones, avengers, surges, forces, crushes

417086_10150855344138636_500638635_12841562_1045876641_n.jpg

That old barstamp and blankie at bottom/center... Rattlers?

Thanks, anybody know anything about the limited Edition ESP Venom?

They are hard to find, and fly amazing. I found one at a local Walgreens that sells discs. I would love to get some more!

Latest posts