• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft needs to step their game back up'

Its far from the unlace I could hardly even throw without pretending I forgot how. Now that's a beginner friendly disc if I ever have thrown one. You need an unlace actually Bigsky :p 400' in your future!

This thread is stupid. Discraft is doing alot. They came out with the crank, zombee, mantis, and a couple other good discs lately. What more do u want them to do? Sponsor more players? That wont make them more money. Pros dont make money for the company, they make money for themselves. If Mcbeth started throwing Grooves i dont think everyone would run out and buy one, and if they did, there the same idiots buying every new disc that comes out and cant throw worth a damn anyway. Discraft may have the best disc ever made "BUZZZ". Plus, there plastic is amazing. Z line plastic may be the most durable of all plastics. U can only reinvent a wheel so many times. The diameters and plastics of discs are nearly exhausted. Marketing cost money and money is scarce in the DG world. It prolly would cost more for discraft to market old discs then they would make. Unless they have a new disc, it doesnt pay for discraft to promote. Until pros start getting paid big money it doesnt make sense to sponsor every player and there mom either.
Discraft will be fine because they have great plastic and molds. The new companies are only that "NEW", discraft cant compete with a "FAD", because it would be dumb of them to try. Waste of money.

I honestly like what dga is doing and thought they had a great gameplan putting out quality discs and plastics very slowly. They just came out with a "speed 14" disc, which to me, meens that they are trying to get in on the High speed,nose angle sensitive,only for pros that can throw 500+ and the chuckers that cant throw "FAD", which to me says money is scarce in dg and the noobs and chuckers jump in on the Game-changing disc promotion, that never is.
Discraft is just fine. If ppl want consistant plastic and proven molds and want to make money at tourneys, give discraft a look.

If Mcbeth started throwing Grooves i dont think everyone would run out and buy one, and if they did, there the same idiots buying every new disc that comes out and cant throw worth a damn anyway.

G Star Krait? McBeth's name on the krait dramatically increased Innova's Krait sales

Not to mention DC and DGA each made $5000 donations to the PDGA Endowment fund last year...only other company to make a $5000 donation was Innova.

Little do they know they could probably throw a Comet farther than a Nuke.

I do agree that from a pure sales perspective, a flashy new US distance driver would be a good thing to release.

Isn't a crank just that?

The flash is solid but I agree about the xl and xs being 90s "McDonald's" names
XS is an amazing disc. I have an early 2000's Elite-Z that was my 'one disc chucker' for many years.

I'd love to put it back in the bag but I'm so afraid of losing it without a suitable backup.

So.... PM me if you have early 2000's Elite-Z XS's. I'll take those McMolds right off your hands. :)

I haven't thrown one, but according to flight charts (including DC's) it's not understable. I was thinking of something much more understable than the Crank.

I don't believe flight charts. The Crank is basically a ForceSS and somewhat like a Tern, nowhere near the Boss-like ratings some places have given it.

Latest posts