• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

I just ordered my second set. First set gets here Thursday... My wife needs to hide our credit cards.

I'm really resisting the urge to order a second set. I have zero willpower and will probably put an order in within the week. Disc roulette is addictive. :D

Are any ESP FLXs ever in misprints...I know it says ESP, but can that also include FLX

YEP think 3 or 4 of the 5 esp disc's i got were flx an avenger surge and drone that i know of

My pack came in today (3rd pack I've ordered now) and it sucks. Nothing I wanted at all...

For me:
172 Z Flash (orange)
173-178 Crystal Z Buzzz (green w/ franklin fling tourny stamp)
165 2008 Ace Race (gold w/ purple stamp)
174 ESP Impact (yellow)
173 Z Buzzz (green, white stamp just says "DISCRAFT" but it's clearly a Buzzz)

For my friend:
168 ESP Avenger SS (orange)
172 Z Flash (light green)
168 ESP ND Surge (yellow)
150 ESP Flick (hot pink)
173-178 Crystal Z Buzzz (orange w/ franklin fling tourny stamp)

I wanted a Comet, Drone, Z Avenger SS in 170's (not FLX in 160's), maybe a Wasp or Breeze, Tracker, maybe a Stalker or Talon, and something puttable for my friend like a Banger or Challenger. I'm sick of all the doubles. 2 Z Flash'es in same weight. 3 Z Buzzz's. I got lots of doubles with my last 2 packs as well. Maybe they did it on purpose because I mentioned what I was looking for in an email to them? Well I don't think I'm going to be able to do this ever again after this one...

facesnorth, to me it sounds like you took a very low risk gamble that didn't pay off. Don't sweat it - just put the discs you don't want on ebay, and you'll probably get most of your money back. It would have been even nicer to hit the home run and get five discs you really want, but I'm sure if you sold these on the 'bay, you'll come away with enough cash for at least three discs that you want. And in that case, you paid $30 for 3 discs - seems like a pretty decent worst case scenario to me.

It's not the end of the world...just kinda disappointed you know cuz I was hoping to get some good ones. What I am thinking of doing is using these for my first batch of dyes. Maybe if I sell them I may even be able to get a little more if the dyes come out OK.

Just trade the ones you don't want for the ones you do.

I have gotten a stalker, 150 flick, FLX Challenger and some other discs in trade for the misprints.

The beauty is people want fast drivers...and you can't lose with Buzzzes...I would say you have plenty of leverage for trades.

My pack came in today (3rd pack I've ordered now) and it sucks. Nothing I wanted at all...

For me:
172 Z Flash (orange)
173-178 Crystal Z Buzzz (green w/ franklin fling tourny stamp)
165 2008 Ace Race (gold w/ purple stamp)
174 ESP Impact (yellow)
173 Z Buzzz (green, white stamp just says "DISCRAFT" but it's clearly a Buzzz)

For my friend:
168 ESP Avenger SS (orange)
172 Z Flash (light green)
168 ESP ND Surge (yellow)
150 ESP Flick (hot pink)
173-178 Crystal Z Buzzz (orange w/ franklin fling tourny stamp)

I wanted a Comet, Drone, Z Avenger SS in 170's (not FLX in 160's), maybe a Wasp or Breeze, Tracker, maybe a Stalker or Talon, and something puttable for my friend like a Banger or Challenger. I'm sick of all the doubles. 2 Z Flash'es in same weight. 3 Z Buzzz's. I got lots of doubles with my last 2 packs as well. Maybe they did it on purpose because I mentioned what I was looking for in an email to them? Well I don't think I'm going to be able to do this ever again after this one...

you gave him 4 of the 5 drivers, but two crystal buzzz how can you beat that

The last one was the same way, I was disappointed at first, but then I was like OK not bad, just not what I hoped for.

As for the split, well, it's not definite yet, and actually am trying to come up with something that's fair. He's new to DG and basically relying on me to create a fair split. I gave him of the ESP's since they are more expensive, split the doubles and taking 2 of the triples. I already have a 150 flick, and a 173 flick so I really didn't want another flick, and I also have 2 ESP ND surges, so I really didn't want another of those....

I only have 1 putter/approach up for trade, an X Challenger. I was thinking of offering him that for the flick, since the flick is kind of a specialty disc and he may get more use out of the challenger... He will need a putter and won't be happy if I tell him he has to buy another disc now. We were hoping to get either a banger or challenger to be in the pack for him.

For the beginner you probably should've gotten the Pro-D/X pack...would've been plenty mids/putters in that lot.

Either way I am sure there are those willing to pick up some of those in trade for some stuff.

just got my discs today. It took less than a week and WOW... I am happy with the selection

Blue Z Crystal Buzzz 173-178g
Green Z Crystal Buzzz 173-178g
Orange FLX Buzzz 169g
Orange ESP Meteor 171g
Blue ESP "Ace Race" Meteor 171g
Orange ESP Flick 150g
White ESP Tracker 173g
Yellow FLX Avenger SS 172g
Yellow ESP Surge 174g
Red Z Crush 170g

just got my discs today. It took less than a week and WOW... I am happy with the selection

Blue Z Crystal Buzzz 173-178g
Green Z Crystal Buzzz 173-178g
Orange FLX Buzzz 169g
Orange ESP Meteor 171g
Blue ESP "Ace Race" Meteor 171g
Orange ESP Flick 150g
White ESP Tracker 173g
Yellow FLX Avenger SS 172g
Yellow ESP Surge 174g
Red Z Crush 170g

Nice haul. I want to order a new one. Wife will beat me though... Maybe I can have it sent to my work...

Buzz ESP, Flick ESP, Meteor ESP, Tracker ESP, Elite Z Magnet, Ace Race disc (feels like the meteor but I think it's a little more domey)
001.jpg

Surge ESP, Crystal Z Buzzz, Stratus ESP, Crush
002.jpg

I am pleased but I would love another surge because my friend and I are splitting this batch. Any tips on any of these discs?? Which should I keep?

sorry pictures turned on me

sadly ill probably be left with the breast cancer buzzz because my friend is a picky mo fo. BUT whatever ill let his crystal Z slip out of his hands in the rain while I blow by him with my ESP buzzz...or Roc