• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Well if you end up with the ESP Buzzz I will trade you a Z Buzzz or Cryztal Buzzz for it if you would like. Or you can tell him the same.

Which should I keep?

I would push for the Flick (150s rock), the Stratus, and the Tracker for sure. The Stratus and Tracker were the biggest surprises I got out of my pack. Already was in love with the Flick.

Ohhh that Buzzz is tits....

Literally....I want.

It is indeed Tits. Hope I get one that pretty. I'm really hoping for some CryZtals since I didn't get any last time.

My pack came in today (3rd pack I've ordered now) and it sucks. Nothing I wanted at all...

For me:
172 Z Flash (orange)
173-178 Crystal Z Buzzz (green w/ franklin fling tourny stamp)
165 2008 Ace Race (gold w/ purple stamp)
174 ESP Impact (yellow)
173 Z Buzzz (green, white stamp just says "DISCRAFT" but it's clearly a Buzzz)

For my friend:
168 ESP Avenger SS (orange)
172 Z Flash (light green)
168 ESP ND Surge (yellow)
150 ESP Flick (hot pink)
173-178 Crystal Z Buzzz (orange w/ franklin fling tourny stamp)

I wanted a Comet, Drone, Z Avenger SS in 170's (not FLX in 160's), maybe a Wasp or Breeze, Tracker, maybe a Stalker or Talon, and something puttable for my friend like a Banger or Challenger. I'm sick of all the doubles. 2 Z Flash'es in same weight. 3 Z Buzzz's. I got lots of doubles with my last 2 packs as well. Maybe they did it on purpose because I mentioned what I was looking for in an email to them? Well I don't think I'm going to be able to do this ever again after this one...

I'm feeling a little better about my pack. I just traded one of my Crustal Z Buzzz's for a Lightning large bag, finally retiring my wal-mart plastic shopping bags. Prolly selling a 150 flick for 10 bux. And also learned the one that says "Discraft" which I thought was a Buzzz is actually a Wasp, not a Buzzz. So that's exciting.

I'm feeling a little better about my pack. I just traded one of my Crustal Z Buzzz's for a Lightning large bag, finally retiring my wal-mart plastic shopping bags. Prolly selling a 150 flick for 10 bux. And also learned the one that says "Discraft" which I thought was a Buzzz is actually a Wasp, not a Buzzz. So that's exciting.

I believe that most discraft discs in z plastic have the name of the disc on the inside rim.

I believe that most discraft discs in z plastic have the name of the disc on the inside rim.

I hadn't bothered to look because it looked SO much like a Buzzz I just assumed it was a buzzz. But when I was playing today, I decided to look at it just for the heck of it (yes inside the rim), and what do you know it was a Wasp. Right there I got very excited and decided it wasn't such a bad haul after all. Especially when 10 minutes later I got the large lightning bag for one of the buzzz's (which I love, I just didn't think I needed more than 1 in the same weight and same plastic)

Got mine in today. I'm stoked.

picture.php

Top (left to right):
Buzz Crystal 173-178g
Buzz Crystal 173-178g
Buzz FLX ESP 175g

Middle:
Comet (I think) Ace Race 172g
Flash Z 173g
Avenger SS Z 174g
Avenger FLX SS 161g

Bottom:
Surge SS Z 174g
Surge ESP 166g
Force ESP 174g

Happy with my haul. Really wanted a crystal Buzz, got 2, really wanted an FLX buzz, got 1.

My 2nd order should be here next week!

Newbie Here - Thanks for the Thread

Hi everyone. This is my first post, so here's a brief history. Started disc golf this summer and joined this site soon after … and I'm loving it! I found this thread a few evenings ago and started reading. Less than half way through the posts, I stopped and ordered a Pro-D / Elite-X package. The next morning, I got an email confirmation for placing the order. Later that afternoon I got an email with the tracking number! That night, I finished reading all the posts. Whew!!! Two days later, my discs arrived. Here's what I got:

Pro-D XL 165g
Pro-D Cyclone 170g
Elite-X Avenger 168g
Pro-D Marauder 182g
Pro-D Buzzz 174g
Elite-X Wildcat 171g
Elite-X Challenger 174g
Elite-X Soft Challenger 174g
Elite-X Soft Banger GT 171g
Pro-D Mystery Disc 172g

The last disc listed and last in the pictures says "Disc Golf – Flying Around The World". Someone wrote "172" on the under-side with an ink pen. That's it. There are no other unique markings anywhere. The bevel suggests it is a midrange disc, but I have absolutely no idea what it is. It flies different, at least for me. While almost all of my discs will fade left with varying degrees, this disc always fades right.

I was disappointed at first to find three putters out of ten discs. But after one practice session, I immediately fell in love with the Challenger. It is now my primary putter. In fact, I like all three of the Discraft putters better than the putters I've been using! As for the drivers, the XL and Cyclone were easy for me to handle and were driving as far as my favorite driver in just a few throws.

As my game improves, I'll probably try the Elite-Z / ESP package next. Many thanks to Billnchristy for the thread and tip. This is a great way for a newbie like me to get a random sampling of Discraft's discs. I can't wait to hit the course.

Attachments

• Discraft 1.jpg
    Discraft 1.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 79
  • Discraft 2.jpg
    Discraft 2.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 73
You got a really nice pack. The forces, flicks, flashes are really frustrating.
Also, very cool that you got a photon glo disc.
Also, weird how many white discs you got.
Also, wtf is a marauder? 182?

im right there with pick3. .. i have been playing for a year or so and just signed up with dg review bc of a friend . . . anyways this thread has been very interesting. i have been trying to add some discraft to my bag and this seems to be the best way to do it. so yesterday i finally ordered the premium disc pack. hopefully it wont take long to come in.

Hi everyone. This is my first post, so here's a brief history. Started disc golf this summer and joined this site soon after … and I'm loving it! I found this thread a few evenings ago and started reading. Less than half way through the posts, I stopped and ordered a Pro-D / Elite-X package. The next morning, I got an email confirmation for placing the order. Later that afternoon I got an email with the tracking number! That night, I finished reading all the posts. Whew!!! Two days later, my discs arrived. Here's what I got:

Pro-D XL 165g
Pro-D Cyclone 170g
Elite-X Avenger 168g
Pro-D Marauder 182g
Pro-D Buzzz 174g
Elite-X Wildcat 171g
Elite-X Challenger 174g
Elite-X Soft Challenger 174g
Elite-X Soft Banger GT 171g
Pro-D Mystery Disc 172g

That is an old cyclone you got there. I guess not a whole lot of people order the X/D pack? Makes me want to get one...

I had ordered a set of each when I put in my first order, and my d/x set was a good mix of putters, mids and drivers. However, my overall impression was that the z/esp deal was a better value, and I've come to like the feel of those discs so much better that I wouldn't order the d/x set again personally. I may do a few more z/esp's though, despite my initial disappointment whenever they arrive, I always come away happy after I get used to what I got. :D

man im pissed i got an awful pack, after reading all these i got so excited to get mine, here she goes
3 z flicks
z predator
2 ace race discs
2 exact same esp 174 white trackers
a surge flx
an esp surge
and a what looks like an esp.. crush.
the only one that made it into my bag was the crush, nice disc nothin to spectacular.

now that i count this wack pack up, i believe i got 11 discs! wtf did i really.

thats crazy i swear all those discs came in my pack... they musta meant to only put one tracker in there. i guess they sorta made up for the lame discs they put in there

Maybe everyone should chill on ordering for a bit? Let the supply build up so there will be a good mix again??

Latest posts