• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

billnchristy

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Mine just came in:

Crystal Z buzzz, Force Z, Avenger Z, Comet Z, Tracker ESP, XL ESP
dsc09527j.jpg

Surge SS Z, Crush Z, Stratus ESP, Flash ESP
dsc09528o.jpg

You buy the package, they send 10 random discs...not much to it.

Mine ended up 6 Z, 4 ESP but one of the Z was crystal.

I was already planning on this being my next purchase. Looks like you got an almost perfect package of discs there though, wow! Hope I get that good of a variety!

Awesome Grabs

Those are some sweet discs. Cryztal Buzzz? sweet. I'm glad both Z's and ESP's are part of the deal.

Thank you for the info. I am hooked on the challenger for my putter. This is a great way to try some other Discraft stuff and minimize my cost.

Seems like a good deal. Wish you could select the specific discs you want.

Yeah and you can do the pro-d and X package for $40.

I am very pleased because I would never have been able to pick such variety myself and there are some real beauties in there...and I wanted a Stratus...not sure I am happy about a black one...but what the hey.

They do look great. I need a new Flash in a bad way! I think I will be getting one when I get back for my birthday!! That and Tiger Woods!

Me and my friend split the cost of one of these packages a while ago and I was very happy I did. I ended up keeping and loving an Elite Z Buzzz an Z Surge SS an ESP Tracker, and an ESP WASP. The package you got was pretty sweet though, I'll probably do it again further down the line. It's almost like a christmas present to yourself, not knowing exactly what your going to get. It's a sweet deal

I kind of wish I wouldve gotten a putter or two but I guess they are in the other plastic huh?

I wanted an overstable driver for thumbers and some of these others were like icing on the cake.

Splitting the package is an awesome idea...getting both packages and splitting that would probably make a hell of a good bag.

I use the tracker I got in the package as my thumber disc, my friend got a cryZtal challenger in his pack, he loves it.

Yes yes I am the friend... I love my Challenger. I bough the Pro-D pack a while back, but I have lost/traded away everything from that package. It really is a good deal.

The discs are the same and for the most part you cannot see what is wrong with them being misprints and all. I would buy them again.

Yeah, I'm going to refer to you like Josh McDaniels reffered to Cutler (the player) you are now just "the friend"

WOW!!! Those came in quick, weren't you just asking about that deal a week or so ago?

Can you tell what the defects are? Is it a bad stamp or is a bubble in the plastic?

Nice looking lot.

I know how I'm buying my next bunch of disc.

Latest posts