• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

It is a grab bag so you do a bit of gambling. There is nothing wrong with the discs itself, just the stamp. Heck you could wipe the dye off with acetone and dye with them if nothing else.

How long did the shipping take? I ordered my Elite-Z/ESP pack on Saturday...when should I hope to see them?

http://www.sunkingdiscs.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=555

This deal seems to give you a better choice of weights anyway.

Mystery Packs are an assortment of brand new and unthrown overstocked, misprinted and x-out golf discs. Valued at $120, most are custom-stamped discs leftover from tournaments, but there are some hidden gems, like Elite Z and Champion discs as well. You can't choose the discs, but you can suggest a weight range, but at this great price, who cares? Mystery 12 Pack breakdown is as follows: 4 Standard plastic (DX, Pro D), 4 Premium (Elite X, Pro Line, Gateway) and 4 Super Premium (Champion, Elite Z).

Innova sells X-outs check out various sites. But...there barely worth it. Champ X-outs for 10 bucks...where I can get champs for $12 and no shipping from a rep at West Park :)

That sounds like an awesome deal. I think I am going to do it and split the cost in half with my friend.

I should see if my brothers would split an order with me cause that would be really cost effective and still get some good discs. Also, a good way to get more Discraft discs since I own mostly Innova.

Nice selection you got there. My brother has a Stratus and loves it. I think his one is Pro-D or X. It is a great disc if you have to go right that is if your a RHBH thrower.

Yeah, I'm going to refer to you like Josh McDaniels reffered to Cutler (the player) you are now just "the friend"

I have January 2012 in my "when does Josh McDainel start his career as a waiter" pool. Do you or your friend want in on the action?

They also have an Ultra-light misprint pack for $25 (plus shipping). That I bought because I have a couple of young kids. ~100g discs.

Amazing deal! What an awesome way to expand the bag. I'll post what they ship me in several weeks.
Disc golf + Gambling = Crackhead-level addiction

i just got mine in the mail last night

Picked up:
2 SS Avenger (1ESP, 1 Elite-Z)
1 Crystal Z Challenger
1 Z Crush
1 Z Glide
1 ESP Meteor
1 ESP Pulse
1 Z Flash
1 ESP Force
1 Z Flick

i got 2 (Flick & Avenger) that weighed in at 166 everything else was 172 and above...i really wanted a buzz, but am satisfied with the meteor and love the Crystal Challenger

I have January 2012 in my "when does Josh McDainel start his career as a waiter" pool. Do you or your friend want in on the action?

And now Brandon Marshal has started that crap too. The Broncos need to nip this in the bud, although I do think he deserves a little more $.

Latest posts