• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Seriously...I might do it just to see if they respond.

Maybe "sponsor" me by sending 1 misprint for every package sent out via this thread.

Yeah, Ambassador Christy, and while you're at it tell them to stop using those damn stamps on the discs! I used my thumb on my Buzzz until it flattened it out and I swear the thing flies better now. The Buzzz is in ESP though, I don't think I'll have the same luck with my z-Force.

I got the cheap Pro D/Elite X deal about a month ago now. Was pretty satisfied with it. Wish it would of had a few less putt & approach. But was happy with what I got. So much so I am now waiting on my Elite Z/ ESP set to be delivered. Got the email today it is shipped. Should show up on Monday. So looking forward to it after reading all the post on here of what people have gotten out of this package.

So I have told myself that if I lost alot of plastic this weekend in my tournament im going to buy this deal...Maybe even the proD/elite X combo with it...but I rather have high end plastic...

I was also concerned about the clear Challenger (as others have posted) and will have to be careful about where/when I throw it (at least until I get used to it).

I wouldn't worry about it, because you're not going to be using it for really long shots (or, well, don't). You should be able to find it.

i wasn't too pleased with what i received. i got excited when the receipt on top said 5 esp and 5 Z cause i really love ESP. there ended up only being 3 esp tho. there were 2 Z's that said esp on the stamp. anyways here is what i got.

173 ESP Banger-GT. thumbs up
FLX Drone 179. thumbs up
150 class ESP flick. i wanted a 150 class for tailwind shots but this is probably too overstable for that. so i really have no use for it yet.

174 Z crush. thumbs up
169 Z surge. thumbs up
174 Z flick. possible new overhand disc
-now the fun begins
170 and 173 Z XL's. i already have one in the bag but i barely use it, and these and a tad heavy for those soft 300ft anhyzer shots
175 and 178 Z Buzzz's. i cant throw a buzzz to save my life.

all and all it wasn't that bad. but outta these 10 discs i will probably end up only using 3 or 4 of them. and for 76$ i can get 5 ESP discs that i know i will use.

if u see anything u like, take a look at my wish list on page 18 and PM me to see if we can get a trade going

150 class ESP flick. i wanted a 150 class for tailwind shots but this is probably too overstable for that. so i really have no use for it yet.

It's a completely different disc from a regular weight Flick. It's still super overstable but much more controllable than you think. Throw it hard, and you should love it.

He's right. The 150 flick is a lot more controllable than its big bro.

Well I only lost a pink DX roc and a aviar putter at the tournament...so I don't know if I want to blow 76 dollars yet..consideirng I spent 40 on this tournament lol..maybe next paycheck :p

i wasn't too pleased with what i received. i got excited when the receipt on top said 5 esp and 5 Z cause i really love ESP. there ended up only being 3 esp tho. there were 2 Z's that said esp on the stamp. anyways here is what i got.

173 ESP Banger-GT. thumbs up
FLX Drone 179. thumbs up

174 Z crush. thumbs up
169 Z surge. thumbs up
174 Z flick. possible new overhand disc
-now the fun begins
170 and 173 Z XL's. i already have one in the bag but i barely use it, and these and a tad heavy for those soft 300ft anhyzer shots
175 and 178 Z Buzzz's. i cant throw a buzzz to save my life.

all and all it wasn't that bad. but outta these 10 discs i will probably end up only using 3 or 4 of them. and for 76$ i can get 5 ESP discs that i know i will use.

if u see anything u like, take a look at my wish list on page 18 and PM me to see if we can get a trade going

I would think you can easily trade those discs... this thread alone is becoming a sweet swapping spot

Will be ordering 2 of the z/esp and 1 of the pd/ex at the beginning of August. Going to start to dye and this seems like a good way to get the plastic I need. Will post results once order is done.

Yay!!! New discs! New discs!
Okay, here's what I got. I'm overall extremely pleased with my booty. The majority of discs are lighter weights, which I prefer for drivers! I got a couple discs I've been curious about but never wanted to buy, so that's a plus. No FLX or CryZtal, but I'm not complaining. Sorry A. Mutt but there were no 150 Flicks (guess they ran out). I was kind of hoping for a Challenger to try since I don't want to throw the one I have (first tourney disc).

Top Row (L-R)
===============
Blue 173 Z Buzzz (No misprint bottom stamp!)
Pink 174 Z Buzzz (No misprint bottom stamp!)
Black 168 ESP Stratus - Interested to see how these fly. I've heard so many mixed reviews.

Middle Row (L-R)
===============
Pink 168 ESP Force - I throw light weight Z Forces but always wanted to know how the ESPs feel and fly (They feel great. Can't wait to throw it!)
Yellow 168 ESP Surge - The exact weight and plastic I like to throw.
Pink 173 Z Predator - Always curious about these. 2.5 wow (longer Flick?) - A little heavier than I would buy, but could always trade and buy lighter
Yellow 167 Z Flick - I've only thrown 150s (love) and max weights (hate). Hopefully this will be a happy medium. Probably a trade disc though.

Bottom Row (L-R)
===============
Yellow 176 ESP Impact - Really heavy, but I like the cross hatch pattern on the rim. Interested in the flight path since it's a 0 rating. Probably one to trade and with a lighter weight if I like it.
Red 173 Z Avenger - Not a fan of the other 173 Z I have but it'll be a good water disc
Pink(Salmon) 167 ESP Avenger SS - Left my last one (a Z model) 5' off the shore in a pond. One for the trade stack and/or water.

Attachments

• Discraft Misprint Stack.jpg
    Discraft Misprint Stack.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
TBIRD Ill trade for some of those if you dont like them... And im local

Bummer on no Cryztal

Last edited:
Yay!!! New discs! New discs!
Okay, here's what I got. I'm overall extremely pleased with my booty. The majority of discs are lighter weights, which I prefer for drivers! I got a couple discs I've been curious about but never wanted to buy, so that's a plus. No FLX or CryZtal, but I'm not complaining. Sorry A. Mutt but there were no 150 Flicks (guess they ran out). I was kind of hoping for a Challenger to try since I don't want to throw the one I have (first tourney disc).

Top Row (L-R)
===============
Blue 173 Z Buzzz (No misprint bottom stamp!)
Pink 174 Z Buzzz (No misprint bottom stamp!)
Black 168 ESP Stratus - Interested to see how these fly. I've heard so many mixed reviews.

Middle Row (L-R)
===============
Pink 168 ESP Force - I throw light weight Z Forces but always wanted to know how the ESPs feel and fly (They feel great. Can't wait to throw it!)
Yellow 168 ESP Surge - The exact weight and plastic I like to throw.
Pink 173 Z Predator - Always curious about these. 2.5 wow (longer Flick?) - A little heavier than I would buy, but could always trade and buy lighter
Yellow 167 Z Flick - I've only thrown 150s (love) and max weights (hate). Hopefully this will be a happy medium. Probably a trade disc though.

Bottom Row (L-R)
===============
Yellow 176 ESP Impact - Really heavy, but I like the cross hatch pattern on the rim. Interested in the flight path since it's a 0 rating. Probably one to trade and with a lighter weight if I like it.
Red 173 Z Avenger - Not a fan of the other 173 Z I have but it'll be a good water disc
Pink(Salmon) 167 ESP Avenger SS - Left my last one (a Z model) 5' off the shore in a pond. One for the trade stack and/or water.

If you don't like the Stratus or the Avenger SS let me know. I am supposed to get a misprint pack in tomorrow.

No worries Tbird888. If you do want to trade the regular weight Flick let me know cause as I've been playing around with mine I'd like another one of those too.

Looks like I'll have no problem getting rid of the discs I don't like. :) Hopefully I'll be able to help all three of you guys.

Latest posts