• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Mine came this past Monday

Crush Z 174
Surge Z 173
Avenger SS Z 166
Force Z 172
Flick Z 173
CryZtal Challenger 172-174
Flick ESP 150
Avenger ESP 165
Avenger FLX 167
Banger-GT ESP 171

And to think I am not too wild about the avengers i got in my cheap plastic package a while back. If memory serves me right with that package I got 2 Challengers, XL, Tracker, Force, Magnet, Soft Magnet, Putt'r, Avenger SS, and an Avenger.

But all in all I am happy with the packages. It is a cheap way to try alot of different discs that is for sure. And exactly why I bought them in the first place.

If you want to get rid of the Banger and Challenger let me know, I have a bunch to trade.

I have yet to try those out yet. Put them in my bag last night. Hope to get to the course tomorrow for a round. But I do love the soft magnet. Although new to the sport it quickly became my go to putter. Kinda hoping that the Banger or Challenger will be my long putter so I can make some longer throws for the chains.

So I finally got out to the practice field to throw my new stack. I am pleasantly surprised by both the Impact and Stratus. It's going to take some time to get used to them, but they are going to be great for those tight tunnel shots and other utility shots.

If anyone's still interested, what I'd like to trade off if possible is below in the quote. I'd be willing to trade the Stratus for the right deal, too.

Pink 173 Z Predator
Yellow 167 Z Flick
Pink(Salmon) 167 ESP Avenger SS

Christmas in July

BOO-YAH! This deal is easily one of the best in disc golf. The picture shows the discs I got, but here is the list (left to right, bottom to top if you're looking at the picture):

166 Surge ESP
167 Xpress Elite Z
168 Flick Elite Z
168 Impact ESP
171 Stratus ESP (black one you can barely see)
173 Force ESP
169 Force Elite Z
165 Cyclone ESP
166 Buzzz FLX ESP
174 Buzzz Elite Z

I'm absolutely thrilled with what I got. Two are custom stamps for tournaments in other states, but they'll fly just fine here in KY. I was hoping I'd get a Stratus and another Buzzz (I got 2!!), but I don't know yet how I'll like a black driver/midrange. Getting two Forces was so-so, but they are different weights and plastics. I'll be giving them all a good workout until I figure out which ones I like best. The rest I'll give to the wife. :D

Attachments

• new discs.jpg
    new discs.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 113
Interesting, the misprint deal is backordered in both the elite-z/ESP, and the pro-d/elite-x.

We must have drained them of their supply.

Hopefully they are able to restock. I want that deal.

same here damn it!! BNC did they ever get back to you on the increase in orders from you? I would honestly try and get something out of them....you gave them a CRAP TON of business in the past month...hopefully they can restock becuase I just opened up a new bank account and they gave me $100 and its going towards this deal haha

166 Surge ESP
167 Xpress Elite Z
168 Flick Elite Z
168 Impact ESP
171 Stratus ESP (black one you can barely see)
173 Force ESP
169 Force Elite Z
165 Cyclone ESP
166 Buzzz FLX ESP
174 Buzzz Elite Z

...Getting two Forces was so-so, but they are different weights and plastics. I'll be giving them all a good workout until I figure out which ones I like best. The rest I'll give to the wife. :D

Nice haul. In the event that it's too much for you and your wife, I'll trade you something for that lighter weight Z Force.

So I finally got out to the practice field to throw my new stack. I am pleasantly surprised by both the Impact and Stratus. It's going to take some time to get used to them, but they are going to be great for those tight tunnel shots and other utility shots.

If anyone's still interested, what I'd like to trade off if possible is below in the quote. I'd be willing to trade the Stratus for the right deal, too.

wonder if i got anything for that avenger ss, got a couple different brand new surges..

wonder if i got anything for that avenger ss, got a couple different brand new surges..

Sorry, it's spoken for already. It's a great disc that goes a long, long way with minimal effort, I just tend to overpower it more times than not so it has to go.

this would be a great deal if your into dyeing discs and selling them on ebay
Thats how I started. I buy all new stuff now, but its a great way to get plastic cheap. Its a great deal, but I definitely got a couple crap discs in the mix. Also got some really sweet stuff that was out of production. I got a first run Ice Clear Cryztal Buzzz that is my baby.

For $6 a disc its a great way to get plastic to experiment with. They are pretty heavy handed with the misprint stamp some times. If they put them in the right place its kind of a nice grip point on the bottom to. I dyed a flower on the Cryztal Buzzz and actually used the misprint stamp as the center of the flower. It ended up turning out pretty sweet!:)

Latest posts