• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

ESP is nothing to be disappointed about. Great plastic.

I've thrown the Comet, Cyclone and Buzzz. The Cyclone is really more of a driver but a fairway driver. The Comet (from what I've seen) is a great disc but is very unforgiving - too unforgiving for me. I'm really interested in the Wasp as well since the Drone is more overstable than I expected. I'm hoping it will be a nice compromise between that and my Buzzz.

I would also recommend the Stratus and Impact. Both straight as an arrow and a little longer than the Buzzz but shorter than the Cyclone. Just my unsolicited .02! :)

no way is the stratus or the impact longer than the buzzz

The Wasp to me looks exactly like the Buzzz and I find they fly very similar as well. I think you will find it much closer to the Buzzz than the Drone. Everyone seems to say it's more overstable, and harder to through, and it may be a tad, but not much.

whats the average timeframe it takes for these packages to show up? i ordered mine on the 13th when do you think i should receive it?

I decided against the misprint deal for now...just ordered a few specific discs I wanted. A few D Cyclones and a Z Comet.

Well apparently I needed to catch a buzzzzzzz....I got four of em.
The rest

Surge
XL
Tracker
Predator
Crush
And Meteor.

Check it out
3.jpg

4.jpg

I ordered mine and I suspect some ace race discs will be in there. My question is are they labled or are they all the same whats the deal?

The Wasp to me looks exactly like the Buzzz and I find they fly very similar as well. I think you will find it much closer to the Buzzz than the Drone. Everyone seems to say it's more overstable, and harder to through, and it may be a tad, but not much.

I agree with this. The wasp is not like the drone, I use it as just a slightly more overstable buzzz. Very straight flight with a predictable fade.

I ordered mine a few days ago and going to work on my first dyeing ever and maybe give a few out of my pack to my friends for christmas ...great deal tried to email sportsdisc I didn't care on discs and to thank yall for first posting this thread...just getting out of innova for first time. let ya know of my haul...thanks yall!!!

You didn't get 4 buzzes, you definitely got 3 and then the 08 ace race disc...

I was thinking the same thing... in the first pic I see the 2 crystal Z buzzes, a yellow/purple DUBS stamp which I guess is an ESP buzzz. And then 2 ace races neither of which are buzzzes.

I don't know that orange ace race disc is the same molding as the buzz...if it isn't a buzzz what is it? Whats that other ace race disc? a meteor?

06 meteor
07 impact
08 unnamed but approved for PDGA. described as a "zippy, small-diameter midrange. Slightly overstable with great glide... think Buzzz Junior."
09 is a putter in both pro-d and ESP plastic

Looks like you have an 06 and an 08.

Latest posts